1. I’m convinced spring is never coming.
Sheesh, has this been the longest winter EVER, or is it just me?!
2. And while, yeah sure, it’s pretty and all. We’ve got so much right now that it’s to the point where it’s almost too high for the boys to be able to go out and play in.
On top of that, the weather forecast is currently predicting MORE snow next week. Like, 5-8 more inches.
3. At this rate, I think we’ll be hiding Easter eggs in snow piles : )
4. Earlier this week, I had to run to the mall to return a pair of boots that got completely ruined (actually, it was the Joie Ajax Booties I was SUPER obsessed with!) and I was incredibly thankful that they were willing to give me store credit for the return. So I probably spent a good half hour walking around the store, and at one point or another, almost bought each of these pairs but wound up leaving empty handed because I just couldn’t decide what I really neeeeded.
So tell me…which one(s) would YOU pick?! I have a merchandise credit to use and I want them allll.
5. Earlier this week, I also had to get an upper endoscopy done…blech. I didn’t realize that the last time I had one was over 10 years ago, and for someone with chronic heartburn and reflux (me), I guess they typically recommend getting one every 5 years. Whoops.
The whole procedure was fine and really not a big deal, but man, coming out of anesthesia is SO weird. I have these vague, blurry memories of waking up in the hospital, but then all I really remember is somehow waking up on my couch at home with a blueberry muffin from Dunkin Donuts. Kinda creepy!
6. Side note, I think I’ve had some sort of donut or munchkin from Dunkin Donuts at least 4 out of the last 7 days. #notsorry
7. So I got an ANC manicure for the first time, and I must say, I do sorta love it.
Previously, I’ve usually just gotten the gel, but the ANC is pretty cool and I think I’m a fan! (For anyone curious, I got #203).
8. Can someone please tell me how these kiddos of ours seriously seem to grow up OVERNIGHT?!
9. Okay, my favorite readers…give me your ideas. Jay and I are looking to try and bring the boys on a few day or weekend trips this spring and summer. Even if it’s within a few hours away from us (Albany-ish, NY), tell us your favorite, kid-friendly day trip locations!
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3