1. We’re in another winter wonderland over here this week!
While it is pretty and all, I can’t say I’m upset that the forecasted 10-18 inches of snow only brought us about 6-8. Now hopefully it’ll melt niiiice and quick. : )
2. I realized that I never wound up doing a little recap of our weekend this week, so I’ll share a couple of quick highlights, including a trip out to the Children’s Museum of Science and Technology!
We were invited to a neighbor’s birthday party, and Lucas had a blast playing with his buddy, running around the museum, and even getting to pet a bearded dragon (no thank you!).
Alex had his own fun exploring some different areas of the museum, too, and overall, it was such a nice trip out!
3. I guess I figured out why I didn’t really recap last weekend…#2 above there is pretty much all I’ve got!
4. Hmmm, interesting to see whose name is at the top of the list here.
5. Some of you may have already caught on to the fact that Lucas is obsessed with Monster Jam. Like, the number of little monster jam trucks we have is crazy, and he races with them EVERY day. Well, there is a truck he wants so badly and we just cannot find…
SO, if by some crazy chance, there are any of you out there who happen to know how to find the Lucas Oil Crusader 1:64 monster jam truck (aka, one that’s NOT for sale on Amazon for $90…), please, PLEASE let me know! I’d love for it to wind up in his Easter basket this year <3
*Edited to add: I found one!!! Thank you!
6. Have you guys heard the awesome news from Pampers? They’ve recently launched the brand new Pampers Pure Collection, a diaper and wipe collection that offers parents plant-based and other thoughtfully selected materials and stylish prints, too.
The Pampers Pure diapers are made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance, parabens, latex (natural
rubber) or the 26 allergens identified by the European Union. So awesome – definitely be on the lookout for them in stores!
7. You guys…I am reeeeally digging learning more and more about essential oils. This past week, I’ve created rollerballs for me and the boys, and three different DIY cleaners.
Seriously, I don’t even know who I am anymore?! But I am definitely planning on sharing all about what I’m making and what I’m using, so stay tuned for some more info on that next week!
8. FYI, for those of you with kiddos who enjoy going bowling!! Definitely be sure to sign up for the Kids Bowl Free program (affiliate link. Once you find a bowling alley near you, you can sign them up and each kiddo gets 2 free games of bowling EVERY day between May 6th – September 30th!
There is also a family pass option where parents, grandparents, etc., can join in and get the same 2 free game offer every day. My dad signed Lucas up last year and it was awesome; he’d go at least once a week most weeks!
9. So I’m in need of a new protein powder. I’ve heard some good things about this Orgain brand (and I love that I could easily get it at Target) but I always second and triple guess myself before making these types of purchases…because if you don’t like it, you’re still stuck with a whole tub! Anyone tried that brand? Or any other brands you truly love and recommend? Feel free to share!
Alright my friends, I’m off for today. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3