1. For those of you who may have noticed my adorable little coffee cozie in yesterday’s post, I want to let you all know that it came from Little Bea Boutique!
She makes a ton of adorable things, including crochet coffee cozies. And lucky for you guys, she’s offering 20% off for STSL readers! Just use code STSL20 at checkout if you order from her shop!
2. We get to see our friends Joey and Kate tonight! They’re coming over with their little girl, Samantha, for what I guess we’ll call a “family play date?” Either way, we’re so excited because it’s been forever since we’ve hung out with them (aka, my pregnancy wasn’t even public knowledge!).
3. Ummm, did you hear the news?? Stitch Fix now carries SHOES!!
If you’ve already got an account, make sure to update your Style Profile with your shoe size. Then go ahead and schedule a Fix and request SHOES! They now have over 200 styles from brands like Dolce Vita, Seychelles, Franco Sarto & TOMS. Eeeek!
4. Soooo Target is having Buy One, Get One 50% off on all shoes this week…
My spring/summer shoe collection could use a little update, so I picked up a few simple pairs for myself including these sneakers, these flats, and these sandals (which, I swear, I buy every year from there!), along with a new pair of sneakers for Lucas (which we’ve now bought in a size 6, 7, and 8…he loves them!).
5. Have any of you guys tried these new Good Thins? I picked them up earlier this week and ended up eating almost 3/4 of the box in one sitting…and then I finished off the rest of them yesterday. So one box = 2 sittings.
They are SO good!!
6. For my fellow moms (and dads!) out there, I’m curious…do any of you have experience with balance bikes for your kiddos? We’ve been debating on getting one like this one for Lucas for Easter, but I can’t really decide if I should go that route or just get a bike with training wheels. Any feedback would be fantastic, thank you!!
7. Speaking of my Lucas…we had a little impromptu ice cream date yesterday. We originally stopped at Stewart’s for some milk, and then realized it was .50 cent cone day for St. Patrick’s Day. I’m happy to report, he gets just as excited about ice cream as his mama.
And just in case anyone thinks I let him have the whole bowl of ice cream sitting in front of him, don’t you worry. We’ve got about 3/4 of it left in our freezer right now. They were quite generous with their “one scoop” servings…which I certainly didn’t mind when I got my own cone of cookie dough, of course.
8. I’ve been daydreaming lately of warm, sandy beaches and swim-up bars serving endless amounts of sugar-filled, alcoholic mixed beverages. Rumor has it that our circle of friends may be planning an adult-only vacation in April of 2017…and I’m not gonna lie. That makes me incredibly excited! Mexico reunion!!
9. I’ve been stuck on this fun fact #9 now for at least a good 10 minutes.
10. So for that reason, I’m ending here!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3