1. Not so fun fact…we are more than ready to be done with the sickness over here! Whatever cold this is that has taken over our house has produced more phlegm and mucus than I can ever remember. I know, SO gross, right?
2. It’s always a great day when your Girl Scout cookie order arriiiiiiives!
Two of my favorites: Samoas and Trefoils. Ohhh, how I love them!! How about you guys? What are your favorite Girl Scout Cookies?! I’ve got to admit, I was a bit disappointed to see a few flavors that sounded awesome but, apparently, are only available in certain areas. Like the Toffee-Tastic ones? Totally would have bought like, 10 boxes…but not available near me!!
3. It’s hard to believe that Easter is this weekend. Already! Lucas is very excited about the Easter bunny coming to visit the house and hiding Easter eggs. And the bunny will also be bringing him a balance bike (thank you to all of you who weighed in with your feedback and recommendations – we decided to give it a try and ordered this bike!). Hopefully he likes it!
4. I kinda, sorta love everything about this adorable, simple striped top. And if you asked any of my friends, I have no doubt they’d tell you that it’s definitely a “Courtney” shirt.
5. My boys. I still have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that there will be another boy added into that group in less than 3 months.
Cue freak out moment – there’s still so much to dooooo!
6. I have barely taken any photos this week. Like, at all. And the creative juices just aren’t flowing like they usually do. There were at least 3 fun facts that I thought of yesterday while driving but since I couldn’t write them down…I’ve now forgotten about them completely. #crap
7. Zulily had some seriously adorable stuff this week. I ended up buying Lucas this sweatshirt, which is rather fitting seeing as my dad has taught him the line, “Hello, ladies!” You’ll appreciate that shirt, dad!
8. I’m excited to see that so many of you have signed up for the new email newsletter – thank you!! If you haven’t already, I’d love to have you join in on the list – just enter your email into the box below! Email subscribers will be the first to know of any new and exciting updates here on STSL, and there are a few in the works!
9. I think I’m gonna have to call it quits on today’s post early. I’ve got nothing and I think I may try to go sand down the picture ledges that I built last weekend…they’re still waiting to be touched!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful (Easter!) weekend ahead. Whatever you may be doing, have fun, be safe, and eat good food.