1. Despite the fact that this week feels like it absolutely flew by, I am SO glad it’s Friday. Work has been crazy, and a couple days away is just what I need right now!
2. So I totally let the week slip away from me and I never got a chance to write up a bumpdate this week! Tuesday marked 26 weeks though, and all is still going well (as you may have already seen on Instagram yesterday).
One fun fact? Jay and I are having SUCH a hard time figuring out a name this time around. We both have ones we like, but don’t know if we love. Then I have one I love…he has one he loves…and neither of us likes the other’s top pick. This one could be tricky!
I’ll try to have a new bumpdate on the blog next week.
3. Would you believe I have been wanting to paint my nails for about 3 weeks now…and have yet to get it done? I remember because I had planned on doing it around the time I had pink eye…but since I was washing my hands about every two seconds, I figured it’d be pointless. Maybe I’ll see what time it is when I finish up this post…but then, what color to go for? Bright and springy? Still dark? Decisions, decisions!
4. Is it totally inappropriate to post a picture of your kid on the potty. I don’t know, maybe it is…but I just found it to be too friggin’ cute not to.
He sat on the potty for about 5 minutes the other night, waiting patiently and reading his tubby book. It was the cutest thing ever.
5. And in case you’re curious, no, we are not potty trained over here yet. He’s pretty good about telling us if/when he has to go in the morning and evenings, but never during the day. And we haven’t officially gone “all in” yet; just casually using the potty here and there. Wahhh, I don’t want to dooo ittttt.
The basement is still far from ready, but Jay is planning on working on some of the electrical this weekend, so that makes me excited.
7. A really good read: 12 Ways to Stop Feeling Jealous on the Internet. I’d be willing to bet many, many, many of you can relate on one level or another!
8. Apparently I’m on a bit of a dessert kick this week. I saw someone pin this old (2011!) recipe of mine yesterday, which I had COMPLETELY forgotten about. How I could have forgotten though, is beyond me…because they are AMAZING. Promise me you’ll try them soon?!? I’m totally picking up butterscotch chips this weekend.
9. As much as I love ending the day with a clean home, some nights, I just don’t have it in me to clean up all the toys…anyone else?
10. House of Caaaarrrrrrds is BACK tonight!!! Anyone else planning on binge watching?!?!
11. Who’s getting ready/excited for St. Patrick’s Day?? I’ve already started seeing tons of fun-themed foods, snacks, and the like. But of course, you can never beat a dessert with booze in it. So in case you’re in need of something that fits that description, CHECK THESE OUT.
12. Awesome sale alert! Shopbop is having some amazing deals right now during their Spring Sale!
Alright my friends, I’m outta here for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3