1. Would you guys believe that this past week was my first EVER time stepping foot inside an Ulta?? We just recently had one open up a few minutes from our house, and wow, that is a fun store! I went on a mission to find and try this Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara by Tarte.
Then, at Gina’s recommendation, I also snagged some of their Opening Act lash primer, too. And I must say, I LOVE them! I had been wanting to switch to a different/somewhat safer mascara, but I haven’t totally loved the ones that Beautycounter offers. These, however, are fabulous!!
2. So I’m pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before, but our Lucas is SUPER into space. Loves all things planets/moon/sun/stars…so imagine my excitement while walking down the aisle at Target and seeing this piece of wall art.
He was so pumped about it!
3. Oh, and speaking of space…we’re actually thinking about bringing Lucas down for a day trip to the Liberty Science Center in NJ to visit their planetarium. Have any of you been before? If so, I’d love to hear any insights you may have!
4. Okay, I think I’ve found a new favorite perfume. I had previously ordered the Hanami perfume from PHLUR, which I do still love. But I recently tried the Améline scent and ohmygoodness, I’m in love.
5. I also ordered some of their body wash and body lotion in the Hanami scent, both of which I’m totally digging.
If you haven’t yet tried PHLUR, you can get 25% off your first sample set with this link! I love the fact that their fragrances are hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, vegan, and also free of parabens and phthalates. <3
6. We had so much fun getting to celebrate Lucas’s “early birthday” at school this week!
He was so excited to have us both there, and to be able to pass out all of the treats to his friends.
7. I saw this posted on Instagram Stories earlier this week, and it really left me thinking…
It’s so true, right?
8. Do you guys want to know one of my favorite things EVER right now? Alex (although it’s usually during dinner when he’s supposed to be eating…) will climb up into my chair behind me and ask to “make me pretty.” Then he’ll play around with my hair (which, umm, he can do all. day. every. day.) and ask me if I like it. Jay actually took a picture of it yesterday since, as he said, we should document what things really look like when I’m trying to take a quick photo of my food.
9. Oh yeah, and that food? When both mom and dad are both too lazy to cook and you discover a gift card in your purse…Five Guys burgers and fries FO LIFE.
10. At the time this post is being published today (5am) I’m hitting another early morning circuit class this morning with my gal, Natalia. Even though my hamstrings are STILL sore from Saturday’s spin class (so, SO good), I’m so pumped to head back again today. It’s been so nice to switch up the workout routine a bit!
Alright my friends, with that, I am off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday, and a wonderful weekend ahead. For those of you who are also celebrating Easter this Sunday (or the start of Passover today), I hope it’s filled with fun and family <3