1. While scrolling mindlessly through Instagram the other night, I wound up buying this adorable tank on a whim. I mean, it couldn’t have been more true! I also partially blame the flat lay photo for the purchase, it was just too cute of an outfit (besides the fact that you’ll never see me in shorts that short!).
2. Seriously. So true.
3. So, as you guys know, I had my first procedure for the veins in my leg on Monday. I plan on writing up a whole post once everything is complete, but I feel like so far, so good.
It wasn’t really a painful procedure, but it was definitely a weird feeling!
4. Since I had to keep things wrapped up for about a day (and couldn’t shower the next day before going to work…wahhh!), I was incredibly thankful for this pair of pants I’ve had in my closet for almost a year now (and have worn maybe…twice??).
They came from Stitch Fix, and I actually almost got rid of them when I went through my big closet clean out a couple of months ago, but I decided to keep them because they actually now fit me better than they did when I first got them (they were a little snug in the waist last year). I got tons of comments on them, surprisingly, and definitely foresee them getting some good wear this spring (I found a few pairs left in butterscotch on RueLaLa, and also found similar pairs HERE and HERE!).
I also have another Stitch Fix delivery scheduled to arrive late next week (I believe?) so I’m excited to see what’s headed my way (P.S. – Stitch Fix gift cards are a GREAT gift idea for Mother’s Dayyy!).
5. Why are sleeping kids just the most adorable thing EVER?!?
6. Alex has honestly started to become an entirely different little human over the past couple of weeks and it’s been SO fun! He’s talking more (or trying to, at least), interacting more, and is actually just more of a tiny person that never fails to crack us up everyday.
7. And speaking of kiddos…Alex got to have a little one-on-one time with my MIL earlier this week while Jay and I brought Lucas out for a special night out at the Disney Junior Dance Party.
We stopped for a quick bite to eat at Druthers (my faaaavorite) before the show, and of course, had to get an order of the beer cheese pretzels. I mean, you can’t go there and NOT get them.
I also ordered the most amaaaazing Roasted Beet Salad. Gahhh, it was everything.
Jay and I also opted to partake in a little adult beverage in preparation for the “dance party.” You know, just in case we also wanted to join in on the dancing.
Dance, we did not, but Lucas loved the show and is still talking about it, so that’s all that matters!
8. When you stop at Target for snacks for the kids and wind up grabbing something fun for the adults…
I’m already a big fan of the White Claw Lime seltzer, so I’m hoping these Henry’s Hard Sparkling Waters will be just as good! Anyone try them out yet?
9. I’ve been trying to keep things a little lighter for my lower-half on the exercise front this week, and wound up bringing back this oldie but goodie: Kickboxing Ballet Body Sculpt via Jessica Smith. I actually used to do this video ALL the time when I was pregnant with Alex (you can see some of my other favorite pregnancy workouts in THIS POST!) but was reminded it’s still a good one to switch things up with.
10. I must say, I’ve gotta give a shout out to The Champ Conditioning Dry Shampoo from Monat. I had super sweaty, gross hair after yesterday morning’s workout, and that stuff somehow works miracles to the point where I can actually still wear my hair down on my “no wash” days.
I just apply all over to the roots (especially the sweaty areas), then hit it with a blow dryer for a little added “oomph.” Unreal. (You can read more about my newfound love for some Monat products in this post – seriously, obsessed).
11. I know this is super random, and I also know that this is nothing you’re really supposed to do, but honestly…is there really any better feeling than using a Q-tip (lightly) in your ears to relieve that itchy/scratchy ear and throat sensation? I mean, it’s just the best thing ever. Tell me I’m not the only one?
12. Just a little friendly PSA for today…if you’re not already using the RetailMeNot app or Genie browser extension, go DO IT. Just in the past couple of weeks, I’ve earned about $35 cash back! FYI, this mention is not sponsored, but you can read more about the app/site in this older sponsored post I wrote back in December. I love it!
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing. <3