1. I restocked my snack drawer a bit at work this week and things are looking muuuuch better.
Can never have too much peanut butter! ;-)
2. I’ve got plans to meet up with some of my girlfriends for brunch on Saturday and I’m super pumped about it. One, because it’s been forever since we’ve gotten together, and two, because I absolutely adore brunch.
3. We had a few members of our team from the UK in our office this week, and they brought over some chocolate to share. We love them for that.
And this stuff is good. Like, SO good.
4. Have you guys seen/heard of the guy who does impressions of Robin Williams? It’s sort of scary just how good he is, but equally creepy that he actually sort of looks like a complete mix of Robin Williams and Patrick Swayze.
You’ve definitely gotta watch at least some of it!
5. I broke out another Stitch Fix item yesterday for the first time since getting it. Honestly, I had actually completely forgotten about the denim jacket I got in my December(!?!) fix until I was trying to come up with something to wear over my short sleeves with yesterday’s outfit.
A maxi skirt + denim jacket will ALWAYS be a win in my book (this maxi is from Target!). And once it’s a bit warmer, I’ll trade in flats for sandals. Ahhh…have I mentioned how much I love that the weather is getting warmer? ;-)
6. Thanks to my husband who is forever reading The Chive, I was recently made aware of this insanely delicious looking post for 30 waffle-based concoctions. Some of the items on there are complete genius. I need to try, like, all of them…especially waffle cornbread. Oh myyyyy.
7. I feel like this weekend definitely needs to include some cookie or cookie bar baking. I’ve been getting some serious cravings for cookies this week, and we’ve had NONE in the house…the horror! Right now, I’m thinking either Butterscotch Blondies with Chocolate Glaze (it’s been SO long since I’ve had them!), Chocolate Butterscotch Cheesecake Cookies (old school post!), or these Soft Batch Funfetti Sugar Cookies I have pinned. I mean, it’s not like I don’t have enough sprinkles to make ‘em, right?
8. I’m cutting Fun Facts a bit short today because a) I’m wiped, b) I need to go find some dessert, and c) I have an episode of Nashville to go catch up on right now.
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing!