1. I’m sure I’m probably only the 500th person to mention it this week, but have you guys heard the news? Full House is officially being revived by Netflix with its new series, Fuller House! Man, that seriously brings me back…I used to want to be just like Stephanie Tanner. And does anyone else remember the episode when she danced to Motown Philly? Guess who wanted her exact costume and tried doing that same choreography at home?
2. Last Friday, my co-worker and I decided to head out on lunch to grab something nearby since neither of us came prepared with anything. As we were driving away from our building, we happened to notice a food truck located outside, so we wound up turning around and ordering from there instead. And it was so. freakin. good.
We both ordered a chicken wrap from the truck (Hungry Traveler, in case the locals are interested!) and it was amazing. Super fresh, packed full of fresh chicken, avocado, bacon, pesto mayo, and more. I’m hoping they’re going to keep coming back because I could most definitely make that a regular Friday thing. Maybe Chicken Wrap Friday instead of Coffee Friday? 😉
3. I love how so many stores right now are having great deals not only for spring, but also for Mother’s Day. Macy’s is having some awesome deals on handbags, and I’m really loving the look (and price!) of these dress sandals for work. I need some new black dress sandals/pumps for work, and those look perfect.
4. At the recommendation of some of you (and after seeing them on Pinterest for forever) I ended up making a batch of Averie’s Flourless Peanut Butter Mini Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins. They are SO good!
And Lucas loves ‘em too, which is always a perk when I can find something that he’ll eat these days.
5. Can we talk baby #2 for a second? First things first, no, I’m not pregnant (that’s not my super fun fact!). But some days, I kinda wish I was like, yesterday. Then other days, I think okay…maybe I can hold off on this a bit longer? I go back and forth literally, ALL of the time. Finally having a great routine down that works for our family, not worrying about bottles or only 3 hour stretches of sleep, nursing/pumping…those are all the things that make me think maybe we I can wait a bit longer.
Then I think about not being able to give Lucas my sole, undivided attention and it makes me cry. Literally. (Many of my friends, and even co-workers, could vouch for the fact that I can be an emotional mess on this subject).
But then I look at pictures of Lucas when he was itty bitty, or I think about Lucas having a playmate and I just get that “oh man, I want that again!” feeling all over again. Plus, I actually really enjoyed pregnancy (up until, say, weeks 38-41ish…) so that part isn’t something I worry about at all.
For the moms of multiples out there…how long did you wait? Can you relate to any of that?
6. Did you guys know that yesterday was National Picnic Day? Jay and I had plans to meet for lunch and have a picnic on our own, thanks to a couple of gift cards that Subway so kindly sent me. Unfortunately, there we’re freakin’ snowflakes falling from the sky on our way there, so we had to nix the outdoor picnic part and had a nice lunch inside instead.
Ahh well, next time. But thanks again for the gift cards, Subway!
7. Here’s a recent quote from my desk calendar that I enjoyed quite a bit…
8. I think some of you would be proud of me this week…I skipped two days of washing my hair! The third day of it was kinda gross, but I was working from home so it was really just Lucas that had to deal with it. But hey, I’m easing into it, trying to get more used to it. Dry shampoo certainly does help, I will say that!
9. I’m so glad you guys were diggin’ yesterday’s post with Le Tote. You know I always, truly appreciate your support of STSL and the sponsored posts that I do. While I try my best to space them out as much as possible, sometimes due dates shift and change, and I wind up with ones closer together than I’d like. I’m telling you all of this because I have another sponsored post heading your way tomorrow, and it’s looking like there may be some others in the next few weeks that unexpectedly changed dates. Regardless though, I continue to only share the brands and products that I truly do enjoy with you all…I wouldn’t want to steer you wrong!
10. I have been pinning all. the. things lately. Like crazy. Where I used to just use Pinterest mostly for food and workouts, it’s become somewhat of an addiction now that I’ve branched out to other things like DIY projects and home decorating. I just can’t stop…but there’s good reason behind most of it. Which leads me to…
One last super fun fact for today…
11. We’re moving!! Oh, you guys. The past two months have been such a whirlwind and there has been SO much going on. I’ll fill you guys in on more details next week but let’s just say, it’s crazy, stressful, scary, thrilling, and SUPER exciting all at once! Whew!
Alright, I think I’m done for today, my friends. I’ll catch you guys tomorrow but, for now, I wish you all a fabulous Friday and a fun weekend ahead! <3