1. I can’t tell you how many times in a day/week I type “Thank You.” And out of those times that I type it out, I’d have to say that at least 95% of the time I wind up typing THank you and need to go back and fix the “H.” I need to lay my finger off the darn shift key, apparently.
2. I think I may be just as obsessed with the White Chocolate Raspberry Quest bars as I am the Cookie Dough ones. Man, they are good.
3. Sooo, I got a spray tan on Wednesday night in an effort to ward off the “pasty” look I’ve been sporting for this video shoot I have going on today. Weeelll, let’s just say that my right hand and palms have seen better days.
I guess my near-perfect track record with spray tans has been put to an end. Oooof.
4. Not gonna lie…I also felt like a bit of a celebrity yesterday as I got picked up to go to the train station for my trip down to NYC.
I was shocked when I walked outside my house yesterday to see a full size limo waiting for me in the driveway. Now, call me crazy, but I’m pretty sure I could get used to that. As a side note, I’m going to try to Instagram a bit while I’m down here today, so be sure to follow me!
5. For the past few days, I have been craving a burger from Ship’s Pub. I don’t know why, but all I know is that I need one. Like, this weekend. Mmmmkay, Jay?? And then I’d like to top it off with this dessert. Oh, heck yes.
6. I cannot wait to get back home tonight and see my Lucas. Yes, it’s been less than 24 hours, but I miss that sweet boy to pieces.
Oh yeah, and he loves bubbles.
7. The amount of new hair growth I have on my head right now is unreal. (It’s all starting to grow back now, after the ungodly amount that fell out shortly after Lucas was born). I feel like it just looks like I took a pair of scissors to my hairline and went to town.
8. This week got crazy busy on me, and I have zero opportunities for any workouts. These days, it looks like I’m more of a “weekend workout warrior,” but I suppose that’s better than nothing, right? Someday I’ll get back in my groove. Someday!
9. I spent too much time typing some of this post up on the train and am now dealing with the inevitable motion sickness I knew would happen. Blech! Time to close the eyes…
Have a fabulous Friday, my friends! Check ya later