1. You guys. I’m SO pumped. Jay and I are getting away this weekend…kid free. It will be our first night away since Alex was born (actually our last night away was this weekend!) and I cannot tell you how much we are looking forward to it. I’m going to miss my babies like crazy (and I’m totally anxious about it if I’m being honest), but it’s just as important for mommy and daddy to have some time away…without having to be mommy and daddy!
I’m sure I’ll be sharing some updates on Instagram, so if you’re not already, be sure to follow to catch the details and see what we’re up to.
2. This hommus is everything. Ohhh myyyyyyyy.
And creeper in the background there (aka, Alex) loves it, too. Go figure?! Then again, he loves any food you put in front of him.
3. This kid. Man, he knows how to push our buttons but he is just the coolest.
4. We had the nicest time hanging out on the front porch a couple of nights ago after Alex went to bed for the evening. Lucas got a little iPad time for having great behavior for the day, while mommy and daddy enjoyed a frozen pizza and some wine.
5. We fancy.
6. Okay, we’re really not. BUT, I was so excited to see all of these fancy infused waters at work yesterday. I can’t even tell you how many times I refilled my water bottle.
7. Note to self: MAKE INFUSED WATER MORE OFTEN.
8. FYI: All outdoor lighting is 20% off on the cartwheel app at Target through the 30th! I picked up some of these solar lights for our front walkway and I’m also planning on picking up some string lights for us to hang on our back deck once it’s up (coming soooooon).
9. We had one of our favorite dinners last night and they were sooooo good! Have you tried ’em yet???
10. I’ve gotta run because I have an Usborne party that’s about to start (on Thursday night) and then it’s time to pack up for tomorrow!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3