1. Okay, let’s just go ahead and get this one outta the way…Team Laurel or Team Yanny??? (If you have no idea what I’m talking about, then go check this out and come back and tell us what you hear!). I 100% hear Laurel, Jay says he hears Yanny (but did say he could sort of hear Laurel on the computer vs phone), and Lucas says he hears “yammy.” There was quite an amusing text message going on the other night between me and some of my other girlfriends about the whole thing…it’s wild!
2. What is it about kids and dirt piles?
I can still remember growing up, there was a huge dirt pile right across the street from our house, and it was basically a daily thing for the neighborhood kids to go over to it and play. Even better, it served as an awesome sledding hill in the winter!
3. We officially have free cold brew on tap at work. I. Am. In. Trouble.
4. To those who asked what’s in my mom’s salad (from this post) she has no recipe, unfortunately! It’s just some veggies, usually cubed cheddar, croutons, and a homemade dressing of olive oil, red wine vinegar, and usually some oregano, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper (I think). Easy peasy!
5. Lucas’s preschool pictures this year…
vs. the end of last year. Gahhhh, they grow so up so fast!!
6. I had a Stitch Fix delivery last week, and while I wavered back and forth on a couple items in the box, I ultimately only ended up keeping this bag (which I am obsessed with).
7. As a side note, for those of you who have had Stitch Fix deliveries in the past, have you heard about their new Style Pass? For $49, you can get a full YEAR full of fixes with NO styling fees!! I totally signed up for it, and it paid for the bag because you get an additional $49 credit added to your account when you join. It’s basically a win-win!
8. Somebody has been verrrrrrry attached to mom this week. I mean, don’t get me wrong…he’s always attached to mom…but it’s been big time this week.
It’s a good thing he’s such a cutie. <3
9. So I’ve been trying really hard to find a natural toothpaste that I enjoy. So far I’ve tried a couple of different brands, and my current pick is Dr. Sheffield’s Naturals toothpaste.
Full disclaimer, the company did send me some samples to try, with no compensation or obligation to share anything with you. But after using it for a few weeks, I’ve gotten to the point where I really do enjoy it and wanted to share with you guys! I’ve been using the Natural Peppermint thus far (good flavor!) and want to try the charcoal toothpaste soon because I’ve heard such awesome things about it – have any of you tried it yet?
10. I seriously want this faux plant from HomeGoods.
I’m pretty sure it’s the same one I’ve been eyeballing for about a month now, so I think it’s safe to say I just need it. I want it for our front porch (mostly because I kill any real plants that go out there!)
11. T-ball games are just so fun and funny to watch. T-ball games at 6pm on weeknights are pure chaos and, sometimes, even funnier.
Those kiddos are tired, and half the time, they’re all laying down in the field, ha!
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3