1. I’ve gotta say, I have seriously been LOVING the changes in my workout routine lately. Adding in the group fitness classes has really been the little extra motivation that I’d been needing, and it’s just made me that much more excited about fitness all together. This morning I took a doozy of a class, and let’s just say that I’ll totally be taking tomorrow as a rest day, since I’m also scheduled for another Orangetheory class on Sunday (gotta take advantage of that free membership while I can!).
2. Check out my new earrings…I’m in looooove.
My friend, Christy, sells Park Lane Jewelry and recently had an event that I checked out. I had told her that I honestly hadn’t thought I’d seen anything before that I liked, but as soon as I saw both pairs of these earrings, I knew I had to have them (they’re also nickel/lead/cadmium free, which is the only type of earrings I can use). The pair on the left is the Tallulah and the pair on the right is the Moana in silver. I’ve received lots of compliments on them!
3. Many of you probably know by now that I LOVE my Monat hair products (you can read more about all of the products I use and why in THIS POST). Well they are having a CRAZY good flash sale that started today and is only available through Sunday…
The tote includes: Revive Shampoo, Revitalize Conditioner, Hairspray, and Blow Out Cream. I can tell you that I use and love All. Of. These. Products. Seriously, they’re SO good. Then on top of that, you also receive a surprise gift of one of the blow dryer sets. INSANE! You can CLICK HERE to check them out, but it’s always important to be sure to speak to a knowledgeable Market Partner to ensure you’re choosing the right products for your hair. I 110% recommend reaching out to Morrisa if you’re at all interested! You can find her on Instagram, or via her Facebook Group, Bird’s Nest. Be sure to tell her I sent you! ; )
4. If you’ve been enjoying seeing all of the various memes and gifs floating around lately about Justin Timberlake and the first day of May, be sure to watch this clip on Facebook. It had me laughing out loud!
5. Do you all want a fun, summer drink to try out? Go do yourself a favor and pick up a six-pack of this Pearsecco from Woodchuck Cider.
The company was kind enough to send me a little gift card to go and pick up a six-pack to try, and after spotting these at our local beverage mart, I had to grab ’em. I actually couldn’t remember if I had tried this flavor when we had our girls trip last fall and visited their place, and it turns out I did. But it is just SO good, and also not too sweet (compared to some other ciders I’ve had). If you find it, grab it!
6. Okay, I need some advice from any of my ladies out there who may have also been blessed with a smaller chest. TELL ME where you find your favorite bras. I need recommendations! And bonus points if it’s NOT an underwire, because I’m kinda over those at the moment.
7. Although we’ve been heading to practices for a couple of weeks now, baseball season officially begins tomorrow! Alex has been such a great little supporter from the sidelines…while eating his snacks, you can often hear him yelling “Go, Lucas!” or giving him thumbs up. Basically copying whatever Jay and I are doing or saying.
It’s so cute, and he’s got such an itch to play, too. A couple more years, bud!
8. We got some fun mail this week, including these new (to us) Crunchies snacks.
They make a variety of granolas and freeze dried fruits, including some that are coated in chocolate. I couldn’t wait to dig into the dark chocolate covered mango before snapping some pictures, and WOW, was it good!!
The boys have all been enjoying them, too. : )
9. Some of my favorite tanks are back in stock at Old Navy right now!! They have some really cute Luxe Floral-Print Swing Tanks (I ordered the white floral print pattern yesterday with some Super Cash!), and they also have the Slim-Fit High Neck Tank available in 5 different colors, too (you can see a picture of it in this post!).
10. Hey, don’t forget! This weekend is Cinco de Mayo, so make sure to celebrate with some yummy guac or a margarita. Or both. OR Margarita Cake (because that’s never a bad idea). I know I will be!
Alright friends, that’s all I’ve got for today. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3