1. We have had some ridiculously warm and awesome weather this week. Some people are complaining that it’s too hot, but you will absolutely not hear those words come out of my mouth.
After the winter we had, bring on this warmth!!
2. Although, I am ashamed to admit…we did have to cave and turn on the air conditioning last night (gahhh!). We tried holding off, but the boys’ rooms get so warm…ahh well. Off it goes today. Or tomorrow.
3. All of this beautiful weather has made for lots of fun outdoors with the neighbors! From car chases, to water gun fights, and parents enjoying a beverage or two with each other (!!), these kiddos sure are in for a blast of a spring/summer.
4. Soo, word on the street is that we’re going to be getting cold brew ON TAP at our office (umm, AMAZING), so we had a local company back at the office earlier this week so we could try their Nitro Cold Brew.
Ohhh myyy, am I going to be in trouble once it’s here on the daily.
5. Sometimes I think our UPS/FedEx drivers must hate us.
I need to start putting out some goodies for them or something, at the rate we’ve been getting boxes delivered these days.
6. One said box that I was particularly excited about actually contained this cube organizer.
I originally wanted to purchase one in an attempt to somewhat organize our office/play/toy catch-all room like, three months ago, but the color I wanted (Rustic Grey) was out of stock. So when I randomly checked Walmart’s website last week and saw it was back, I quickly snatched it up and I loooove it!! Now I just need some a couple more/different bins (those wicker ones are also from Walmart, similar to these, which I purchased about 2 years ago).
7. So I think there’s something up with my right ear. For the past week or so, I get this odd, super annoying fluttering that will last for anywhere between a few seconds to a minute, and then it goes away. It started only doing it a couple times a day, and now it’s usually a couple times an hour. It doesn’t necessarily hurt, but my ear does feel really “full” if that makes sense. At any rate, I’m heading to the doc next week to get it checked out, just in case….anyone else every experience anything similar??
8. Are you guys using Boxed (affiliate link!) yet? I go on every few months or so and stock up on a lot of the stuff we use most frequently and we just got a new order this week.
If you haven’t tried it yet, I highly recommend it. Just like a BJ’s or Sam’s Club, but no driving, FREE shipping over $49, and it’s here in about two days. If you use this link (affiliate link) you can get $15 off your first box, too!
9. Heads up for those of you who like to shop on thredUP! They’re having a big sale this weekend, with approx 1,500 items priced at $0.99, and an additional 115K items between $1 and $5! I need to go on and try to find some shoes for the boys because they’re growing like weeeeds.
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3