1. Sometimes, ice cream for dinner is just the way to go.
Especially when it’s orange and vanilla twist with rainbow sprinkles from my all time favorite soft serve spot! Last night was Jay’s first softball game of the season, so we had to make sure to stop for some ice cream before hitting up the game. Lucas may have been almost as excited as his mommy.
2. I never showed you guys the beautiful Mother’s Day gift I got from Lucas this year! Check out those amazing hand-painted pots.
He and his daddy did a great job again this year. <3
3. I got THE most delicious box of goodies in the mail last week from Vermont Nut Free Chocolates!
Did you guys know that May is Food Allergy Action Month? I had no idea, but for anyone who may have to deal with nut allergies, I’d highly recommend this chocolate. All of their products are completely peanut and tree nut free, but also gourmet quality (which I’d totally agree with).
Jay and I dug in (and polished off) this pretzel caramel bark the same day the package arrived.
The chocolate covered pretzels (as you saw on Wednesday) are also delicious and I’ve been having a hard time with not devouring the whole bag!
Thanks again, Vermont Nut Free Chocolates, for fueling and feeding my sweets addiction at the end of this pregnancy.
4. Lucas has been SUPER into puzzles lately, and was actually getting pretty good at the 12 piece jigsaw puzzle we had for him, so I decided to get him a couple of new ones off Amazon Prime.
5. Last week I came across an old Reebok gift card in one of my desk drawers and that ended up prompting me to purchase some new sneakers for the whole family!
Jay picked out this denim pair, I got this pair (they’ve been some of my favorites for a couple of years now!), and I got Lucas this pair. I also put this back mesh tank in my cart at the last minute after seeing they were having a Mother’s Day sale so it was a win-win!
6. I feel absolutely enormous right now. Moving around is becoming almost comical! In the past week, I’ve had two people tell me how BIG I’m getting and I’ve had at least three people tell me I must be due any day now. My favorite response is to say, “what are you talking about?” But I do think that the little man has dropped a bit because I’ve gotten a little bit of relief from the rib cage.
7. GET THIS. Did you guys know they make wine…in cans?!?
Although it may be torcher right now since I can’t drink it yet, I was recently sent some of this wine from Lila Wines to try out. You better believe I have it stocked and ready to go in my fridge, but I am so excited to try it.
I’ll be sure to report back and let you guys know how it tastes once I’m able.
8. For the past week or so, anytime I insert my SD card into my computer to grab my pictures, it says there may be an issue with the files and it asks if I want to scan it. I always hit ignore and to continue without scanning because I’m nervous it’s going to screw something up and eat all of my pictures. But then again, maybe that’s what is on the horizon right now…? Anyone have any experience with that sort of thing?
9. I realized that I never announced the winner of the Foxbrim giveaway from last week. Whoops!! The winner is Aria!
Aria, be sure to email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I can hook you up with your goodies!
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3