1. I’ve been sitting in front of this blank screen for at least 10 minutes now, not quite sure what I feel like chatting about for today’s post.
2. I probably would have skipped posting all together for today, but since my due date is drawing nearer and nearer, I figured I would reassure all of you that no, I am not yet in labor. Still here, waddling around.
3. I shared so much of my day with you guys yesterday, that I wound up leaving myself with basically nothing new to share (picture-wise) from my phone for this week. Whoops.
4. I had a bit of a freak out moment going to bed the other night. I started thinking about how my due date is literally less than 3 weeks away and, despite the fact that we’ve been “getting some things ready” for these past few months, I feel like we still have so much to do! Getting car seat bases into cars, packing hospital bags, figuring out a plan for Lucas. Time has seriously snuck up on me BIG TIME with this one! So I’m devoting plenty of time to trying to feel a bit more prepared this weekend.
5. Another thing that kept me up the other night? Thinking about how bare my freezer is and how I should really put together some freezer meals for when the babe arrives. So I’m calling on all of you (no, not to make me freezer meals…however, I’ll gladly take them) to share some of your favorite freezer-friendly meals. I’m hoping to make a list for the grocery store this weekend so I can try to at least get a few easy ones thrown together. Okay? Ready, go.
6. I came across this blog post just a little while ago, and it is totally worth a read. So. much. truth.
7. Another 10 minutes just went by because I started scrolling mindlessly through Facebook again. I’m totally not on my blogging game today.
8. And now all I can think about is chocolate covered pretzels, so I think the writing Gods are telling me that I should probably just call it quits for today. Maybe next week I’ll shake this writer’s block!
Alright my friends, I’m off for today and ending this horribly lame post. My apologies to you! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3