1. We’ve been doing all sorts of this these days…
And I love it. Especially when we get these oh-so-brief moments where the boys are actually playing together…and playing NICELY at that. It’s an anomaly.
2. Last weekend, I made a batch of these fabulous cookies, but in place of the peanut butter chips/cups, I did 3/4 cup Heath bits (+ 3/4 cup chocolate chips) and OMG I honestly think they were the best cookies I’ve ever made (I seriously do have a thing for Heath bits in my baking…). And I don’t even have pics to show for it! So you’ll just have to trust me. I actually used the convection bake setting on our oven and I’m thinking that may have also made a bit of a difference, but sheeeesh, I want. all. the. cookies.
3. I often wonder just how long these kiddos of mine are going to be blondies…
I know my brother was super blond growing up, but he’s obviously not now. And Jay was also a total blondie when he was a kid (not counting those years in high school with the bleached tips!), so I’m so curious to see how it’s going to pan out with these guys. It’s hard to imagine them any different!
4. Okay, I’m curious…for those of you who also enjoy an alcoholic beverage (or two), what’s your drink of choice this spring/summer?? I’ve really been into the White Claw Hard Seltzers, along with the occasional glass of wine. But if there’s something new or fun that I need to be drinking, then help a girl out!
5. Getting an evening out with some girlfriends, a glass of wine, a sun-filled patio, and this delicious salad?
Doesn’t get much better than that.
6. I came across this hilarious video yesterday on “BOY MOMS vs GIRL MOMS” and hoooooly cow, did I get a good laugh. “It’s too quiet…” “STOP RUNNING!” “Body shots only!” SO TRUE.
8. Happy JUNE!!!
I’m cutting today’s fun facts short because, well, that’s all I’ve got! This week had me all out of whack with the holiday, so I hardly even remembered it was Friday 🙂 Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend, whatever you may be doing <3