1. We have an issue with one of the members of our house…
and I’m not quite sure what to do.
It seems as if our buddy, Cody, has taken a liking to Baby Tooth’s crib.
We’ve found him curled up in there a couple of times now, including this morning, and it really makes me nervous. I don’t want to have to keep that room shut off from him, but I have no idea what else to do about it. Obviously, we can do what we can while we’re home, but who knows what he’s doing while we’re out at work and/or sleeping at night. Anyone have any suggestions?!?
2. I haven’t completed a workout since Monday. While the yoga that I did on Monday felt fabulous, I just have not had the motivation or energy to do anything after work the rest of the week. Ahh well…
3. I recently started using this hairbrush and I love it. I can totally tell that it makes my hair dry faster, which is always a plus when getting ready in the morning.
4. I’m really hoping that I can convince Jay to bring me for some soft serve this weekend…
I need some more rainbow sprinkles in my life.
5. When I was thinking about this post going to bed last night, I had about 20 different things floating through my brain…this morning? Yeah, I’m still trying to figure out where they all went.
6. Is it weird that I already know (and am undoubtedly giddy and excited about) what I’m making for breakfast tomorrow morning?
It’s already been decided that Kodiak Cakes are on the menu. The company recently sent me a box of BOTH of their varieties and I have been waiting ALL week to dig in to a big batch.
7. Five weeks…five weeks…five weeks…FIVE WEEKS?!?!
8. This weekend, I’m hoping to possibly put together a freezer meal or two. I’ve been saying I’m going to do it for weeks now, and always wind up putting it off. We’re getting down to the wire though, so I’d really like to try to have a few on hand. If anyone has any good freezer meal recipes and/or ideas, please, send ’em my way!
10. Tonight, I think Jay and I are (hopefully!) heading to Lowe’s so we can buy some rain gutters. They aren’t for the outside of the house though…
They’re so we can make some (cheap!) and space-efficient bookshelves for Baby Tooth’s room. 🙂
HAPPY FRIDAY, everyone! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!