1. Happy JUNE to you! But seriously, where the heck did May go??
2. After a particularly long stretch of crappy weather, we had an absolutely beautiful day yesterday and it was MUCH needed. OH, and check it out…our deck is allllllmost done (although it IS usable now!). Eeeeek!
I foresee many glasses of sangria being sipped out there this summer. : )
3. You guys, this salad. Chopped BLT salad with corn, feta, and avocado…MAKE IT.
I have no recipe. Literally just lettuce, bacon, tomato, some cucumber and carrots, feta, avocado, corn, croutons, and ranch dressing. SO good.
4. I currently cannot tell if my allergies are (once again) kicking up into high gear or if I’m beginning a cold. If it’s a cold, well then, I’m pissed. Who gets colds this time of year?! (I’m kidding, I realize they’re still around…but still!)
5. I have taken all of about 5 pictures on my phone all week this week, making today’s post a little less than visually appealing. Sorry about that one.
6. Although, here’s one that I did take and I definitely saved that page from the calendar.
Good reminder, right?
7. A big THANK YOU to reader Amy, who let me know that my long-time favorite workout gal, Chris Freytag, has her own streaming service for workout videos! As much as I’ve really been enjoying my free YouTube videos, I feel like I may need to give this a try…anyone else out there try it??
8. Jay and I only have one more episode left of Bloodline, and I’m super sad about it. I’m gonna miss me some Kyle Chandler…maybe time for a Friday Night Lights re-watch?
9. Okay, I’m cutting today’s fun facts short because I have a sink load of dishes to clean and that last episode waiting for me before I pass out for bed!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3