1. Yesterday was my mom’s birthday! Happy (30th, right Ma?) Birthdayyy! We celebrated with ice cream and it was fabulous.
1A. Apparently, the final draft that I had written of this post never saved, so if you saw this post earlier, you’d have likely gotten an idea of how I draft my posts, since it was totally not finished. So weird?! Thanks for the heads up, Kristen!
2. I saw this come up in my Instagram feed at the beginning of the week and I had to snap a screenshot so I could have the reminder to GO FIND THESE at Trader Joe’s. How awesome would they be, right?!
3. A couple of months ago, I ended up purchasing a deal on a 3-pack of therapeutic massages from one of our local spas, Complexions (which you’ve seen a couple of times). I kept forgetting that I actually had two remaining, so when it hit me again on Monday afternoon, I called to see if they happened to have anything last minute Tuesday after work. Turns out, they did…
Ahhhhhh. Jay took care of picking Lucas up from daycare, I enjoyed my hour long massage, and then I picked up some Chipotle for dinner for us on my way back home.
With chips and guac, of course.
That was a good, good evening.
4. If you follow me on Instagram, then you probably already know my excitement over this…
It had been three years (THREE YEARS) since I last did any sort of a Body Pump class (oh, how I looooved it back in the day!) and I was so excited when I saw it was for sale through Beachbody. I’ve only done one of the workouts on it so far (I believe there are 6?) and I was surprised by just how similar to an actual class it is. This is going to make me a verrrrrry happy camper for a long time!
*Unfortunately, it looks like Les Mills DVD’s are no longer going to be available via Beachbody. Such a bummer!
5. My sinuses hurt. Like, a lot. I’m so ready for this congestion/phlegm/crap to get outta here…
6. I came across this picture on Facebook yesterday…what would YOU choose??
I feel like I’d want to pick free travel for life, but the realist in me says I should probably go for the $300 grocery tab per month…only maybe if they upped it to like, $500. Since we already spend more than $300 a month now!
7. I recently got a fun little package in the mail from the peeps at Kushyfoot.
I’ve been loving the foot covers to wear with my dress shoes because they don’t show anything AND they’re comfy too.
Plus, these yoga socks? Never would have thought to wear them for a pedicure. Genius!
Thanks again, Kushyfoot!
8. We’re heading to the beach today!! We leave this morning to drive down and spend the next few days with my parents, brother, and his girlfriend down in Wildwood, NJ. I’m so looking forward to it! Hopefully the weather turns out okay (the next two days like sort of meh), but more importantly, I’m hoping Lucas can keep the sand out of his mouth this year…
That was just so gross! Oh, and I can guarantee you we’ll also be hitting up our favorite spot while we’re down there!
Alright, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and weekend ahead!