1. Well, this week has had some good days and and some really tough ones, too. BUT, I will say that Alex gave me a full 7-1/2 hours of sleep Wednesday night and it was amazing. This, however, was at the expense of a full day of crying and needed to be rocked and held the day before. Ohh, this mom thing ain’t easy sometimes…!
Thanks again for the t-shirt, Julie!
2. I am completely 100% obsessed with watching Scandal now and basically try to sneak in an episode on Netflix any chance I get. Currently on season 2 episode 9…gahhh so good!!
3. I recently got a new Stitch Fix! I’ll be sure to share details next week when I decide what to keep 🙂
4. I’ve been trying to come up with more learning activities to do with Lucas while we’re home this summer.
If anyone has any recommendations, I’d love to hear them!
5. Lucas and I took a quick, early morning trip to Dunkin yesterday!
There’s something about getting ready and out early in the day that just makes me feel freakin awesome. Plus, I mean, the coffee doesn’t hurt either.
6. This face…I just can’t even handle it <3
7. Yesterday I went to go and visit my good friend Erica who just had a baby 12 days after Alex was born. Of course, my mom brain was doing its thing and I ended up leaving the gift for her at home.
8. I’m pretty sure we haven’t all been able to sit down for dinner together at all this week, but hey, we’ll get there eventually. For now, we usually just take turns with this little guy.
9. Well I finally tried one of the “special” Starbucks drinks…and I’ll likely never have another one again. Not when they’re almost $6 a pop for just a grande?!? I was seriously blown away…wow.
10. Has anyone started shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet? I’m totally loving this cardigan, and would really like to get myself some new jeans, too. I’m definitely diggin’ these distressed jeans from Kut from the Kloth, these bootleg jeans from Kut, and am in love with these Hudson jeans (but I don’t think they have my size!)
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3