1. Well my friends, we have officially made it to Baby Tooth’s due date! And you want to know what I’m doing? I’ll be heading in to work later this morning. I know you’re jealous. Let’s hope it’s the last day!
2. Jay and I did have an appointment this morning, including another ultrasound. Chubster is looking as cute as ever (oh man, I’m already becoming that mom) and even scored an A+ on his “exam.” But yet, I’m still just a measly 2cm dilated. Right now he’s measuring about 7lbs 14oz…okay, I can handle that!
3. Last night Jay and I went out for ice cream at The Snowman and then came back home and swam (aka doggy paddled and floated for me) in the pool for about a half hour. It was such a great way to spend the evening!
4. Surprisingly enough, I feel like this ridiculous heat wave hasn’t been all that awful for me. Everyone keeps asking, “OMG how are you dealing with this heat?!” Honestly, I feel like it’s no worse than if I wasn’t preggo. Either way, it’s hot…but I am lovin’ our central air these days, that’s for sure!!
5. I think I’m officially in “I’m gonna eat whatever I want right now” mode. And it’s basically all carbs. Pasta for dinner last night (with ice cream after). A toasted bagel with butter the night before that. And this morning I’m totally planning on grabbing a couple blueberry munchkins from Dunkin Donuts. No shame at all. Bring on the good stuff.
6. I can’t believe how excited you guys are over the Reebok giveaway! Love it! Keep those entries comin’…winner headed out way sometime tomorrow. Maybe? 😉
7. Alright I think that’s all I’ve got for this morning. Keep sending me those baby vibes my friends!! Happy Friday!