1. Last night was a perfect night for sitting out on the deck once the kiddos were in bed. So I set up shop with my laptop and multitasked a bit on this blog post and a book party while chatting with Jay (let’s see how many grammatical errors are in this post now…).
2. I actually went two nights in row this week (Wednesday and Thursday) without drinking any wine or cider. It’s’ been BAD so I figured a couple of days away couldn’t hurt. Today is a different story…it’s Friday ; )
3. So Jay and I had a fun little Thursday yesterday. We both took the day off from work and headed to the outlets in Lee, MA!
We had a few stores that we wanted to hit up (all of our usuals!) and I really hadn’t planned on getting much for myself.
4. Famous last words…
5. Jay and I both made out like bandits in the GAP outlet.
6. In fact, we made out SUPER well everywhere we went. Love a good bargain!
7. We had only planned on shopping for a little while but, of course, we went longer than we realized. So our initial plans of shopping quick and then going out for lunch turned into shopping, a quick lunch at the food court, and then more shopping. Thankfully, they did have a spot in there that made a pretty good salad!
8. If you haven’t already seen my Instagram story from yesterday evening with Lucas and Alex in their police car, you must. I’m only a little bit obsessed with my children. <3
9. Speaking of children…working from home with one of them in particular is always an adventure. For one, I basically can’t sit in my chair to work, unless I want to have someone whining to get up with me and wanting to try and catapult him off the back of it. So I basically kneel at my desk while working most days…my poor knees. I need to start wearing more cushioned sweats or something.
10. Oh, and when I AM working at the desk? More often than not, I almost always have somebody watching me…
Such a character.
11. I’ve been stuck on this fun fact for at least 10 minutes now, and I just don’t think I have the brain power currently to keep going. My mind is currently stuck on the cookie dough ice cream that is sitting in my freezer calling my name. ; )
Soooo, with that, I’m calling it a night! I hope you all have a FABULOUS Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3