1. Okay, we finally finished season 4 of Orange is the New Black (and, stupidly, stayed up until almost midnight on Wednesday night doing so…). Umm, WHAT?! ALL the feels. Who else has finished season 4 already?!
2. Sometimes I wonder if my house is ever going to be clean again…?
And that was actually on a good day.
3. I agree…it is getting a little crazy. BUT, I totally want to try like, three of these. Especially the orange drink…I haven’t yet seen that one plastered all over social media yet?!
Have you tried and/or recommend any??
4. So that shirt I’m wearing up there in #2? I’m obsessed. It’s the Soothe Shirt from Lalabu, which the company sent to me to try out a couple of weeks before Alex was born. And just a heads up, they did not ask me at all to share it with you guys on my blog and I’m not being compensated for it (although I was provided the shirt for free). I just want to let you know that it’s amazing, and was SO helpful while I was home with both kiddos by myself this week.
5. I recently placed an order on Fabletics and am so excited for it to arrive. I initially went on to order the Juneau Sports Bra in any other colors possible because I already have one and LOVE it. But then I also found myself eyeballing the Annika Pant and the Coronado Convertible Tank, so they went into the shopping cart, too. Hopefully they get here soon!
6. I’ll tell ya…it’s amazing what an uninterrupted shower and a good hair wash and dry can do for the soul. I’ve been getting the time to wash my hair about maybe, ohhhh I don’t know, 3-4 days? So when I do finally get the chance to wash it again, I feel like a new woman.
7. And speaking of feeling like a new woman…I think I’m almost there, physically. This recovery has been MUCH different than it was with Lucas (which I’ll touch on more next week in Alex’s 1 month update – WHAT?!) but I feel like I’m finally starting to feel normal again. And not need a daily Motrin anymore(!).
8. We encountered our first bouts of not wanting to share with the baby this week. We broke out Lucas’s old Kick and Play Piano and, well, he wasn’t a fan of sharing it with baby brother.
And I have no doubt that this is only just the beginning.
9. I think I’m hearing this little man start to wake up from his nap…
And then I’m attempting a grocery trip after he eats because we are low, low, lowwwww in the food department over here!
Happy FRIDAY to you all, and hope you have a fabulous day and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3