1. It’s really quite interesting to see just how much extra time I have when there is no internet in the house. Seriously. I’ve put Lucas to bed the past 2-3 nights and not rushed to a computer afterwards…and you know, it’s been kinda nice! We’ve had to be more aware of the data usage on our phones too, because we hit the 90% mark on Wednesday (the day before our billing cycle was up), and we really didn’t feel like paying extra.
2. All of that said above, I have no doubt that once we have cable/internet back again on Sunday, we’ll be back at it. Because…#addicted.
3. Have you guys ever tried putting leftover burgers in your salads? I did yesterday, after realizing it was the only meat left in the fridge that I could add to my salad, and I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted.
4. Area rug under the kitchen table…yes or no? I love the look of it, but figured that if we did do one that we should probably do something with indoor/outdoor durability since it’ll likely be high traffic and subject to numerous stains (and yes, I’m totally blaming myself on that one). So I need your opinions!
5. While we’re on the topic of rugs…I’ve determined that I do not like shopping for them. I can’t decide on them, they’re ridiculously expensive (although I do love rugsusa.com with their 75% off sales), and as soon as I find a pattern I like, it’s either out of stock or not made in the size I need.
6. Workouts and I are just not getting along very well this week. For whatever reason, I cannot bring myself to get up in the mornings, resulting in only one workout in the past, oh I don’t know, 8-9 days maybe? I’ve gotta get back in that groove…I’m missing it!
7. Jay and I can’t decide if we want to keep using our Keurig or if we want to go back to using a regular coffee pot. First and foremost, I seriously need to stop hitting up Starbucks in the mornings lately…but once I’m able to break that habit, it’s time to get back to making coffee at home. And I’m actually thinking I want to go back to a regular pot…since we use the reusable k-cups anyways, it’s probably just as much work (if not more) to clean everything out. Hmmm…what do you guys use?
8. I’ve absolutely been loving having a kitchen island. And I’ll tell you that the main reason is honestly so that I can have Lucas sit up there with me while I’m trying to get stuff done. Lately, he’s ALL about mommy, and wants to be doing whatever I’m doing. So when it’s time for me to prep dinner, he does the same thing.
9. Today, I’m 99% sure that we’ve decided on a paint color for the living room and kitchen. Right now, we’re looking at going with Popular Gray from Sherwin Williams…but ask me again on Monday, and my answer may change. (mostly because I’m now just recently looking at Mindful Gray…). Ay yi yi!
10. Breakfast for dinner? ALWAYS a winner in my book!
Alright guys, I’m off for today. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3