1. Well, we’re about a week into someone being four and I will say that, so far, I love it.
P.S. – I am fully aware that him turning four a week ago has nothing to do with anything. All I’m sayin’ is that this kiddo is just too stinkin’ funny and (for the most part) we’ve had a really good week <3
2. So I’ve started to try out this whole collagen thing a bit more.
After seeing a bunch of people talking about it, I decided to order some of this Vital Proteins collagen and have been adding a scoop to my morning coffee every morning. You can’t taste it at all and there is no weird texture, which I totally appreciate. So I’m super curious to see if there are any improvements in the skin, hair, and nails department! Anyone else use it?
3. We made a batch of our favorite Easy Cheesy Spinach Pasta this week for dinner and, once again, I forgot to take new pictures of it to update that old post. I guess it’s just that good, we can’t wait to dig in : )
4. We got some goodies in the mail this week! And by goodies, I mean Honey Sriracha Cashews from Tierra Farm.
I actually just discovered that their farm is probably less than a half hour away from where we live, and they produce all sorts of delicious nuts, dried fruits, coffee and chocolate products! The cashews are produced in small, hand-crafted batches and are 100% certified organic, certified gluten-free, certified kosher and GMO-free.
Oh, and they’re AWESOME.
Thanks so much, Tierra Farm!
5. A Children’s Guide to Being an A$$hole <—SO funny, so true. A great read!
6. So do you guys want in on one thing that I ALWAYS make sure to keep in my desk drawer at work?
Yep, that’s right…dryer sheets! You never know when static is going to attack.
7. This face. I can’t even…
8. We got some brand new books in the mail yesterday, and I was SUPER excited about two of them, specifically…
Lucas is already getting a kick out of What is Poop? and after the winter we had last year, I thought it would be great to have What are Germs? on hand, too. They’re both so fun, filled with flaps on each page, while also being quite informative on a level that works for kids. #obsessed P.S. – have you checked out the hostess rewards we have for August?? You know you want to add these to your library…why not get them for free?? I’ve also got some special deals, exclusive for STSL readers, so let’s chat.
9. When you’re driving home from work and turn the corner, only to see your kiddo driving in the road in front of you (with my mother in law right next to him!). One year later and this kid is still in love with his police car.
10. Thanks so much to everyone who entered the Balanced Body Labs kit giveaway! And congratulations to our lucky winner, Christina!
Congrats, Christina! Shoot me an email (sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com) so we can get you hooked up with your new kit!
Alright my friends, that’s all I’ve got for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3