1. This picture. It’s so simple, and yet, so imperfectly perfect.
Jay is the one who took this one, and it just makes me wonder what they were discussing.
2. We recently got a really nice package in the mail from General Mills, with their seasonal (and delicious!) Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, plus some other fun ingredients to make what appear to be a delicious looking recipe that I’m hoping to try this weekend.
Yum! Thanks, General Mills!
3. And you know what I’m thinking? I may have to make THESE COOKIES with the rest of the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. I meeeeean, yes yes yesssss.
4. You guyyyyys. You know that Everything Spray from Primally Pure that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago? Well for the month of September, you can get an extra 10% OFF with my code SWEETTOOTH10!
I finally went for it (I kept forgetting to order!) and now I’ve got some on the way right now.
I cannot wait to give it a try because I’ve heard so many awesome things about it!
5. Lucas had his first soccer game this past week!
Growing up, I never played soccer and the only games I ever really watched were Jay’s (since he played in high school and, ya know, #highschoolsweeties), so I never got to experience a “soccer game” for young kiddos. Oh myyy, is it fun (and funny!). Lucas really seems to enjoy the game, too, but we’re going to have to keep working on the whole competitive thing (they don’t keep score at this age, but he was well aware of the fact that the other team scored more goals than they did…ay yi yi).
6. Alex also felt more than comfortable making himself a part of the team.
If he wasn’t sitting with the team, he was likely being chased by me or Jay while trying to run out on to the field. This kid, I’ll tell ya!
7. Okay, so who else was watching Bachelor in Paradise this summer? Gahhh, it’s just one of my favorite shows (I’m not kidding, I’m obsessed…Kevin & Astrid + Joe & Kendall were my faaaaaves…and how about that Jenna & Jordan gossip?!), and obviously, I started looking up all of my favorites from the show on Instagram to stalk their lives. Now, when I log into my Instagram, it’s basically filled with all Bachelor in Paradise peeps. Gotta love that Instagram algorithm.
8. Speaking of social media, I have a legit question…does anyone still use Twitter these days? I feel like I haven’t logged into that platform in FOREVER, so I have no idea what’s even going on over there anymore (besides the fact that you now have more than 140 characters to type or something, right??).
9. So a good majority of the workouts I’ve been doing these days are definitely strength/weights focused, with the occasional workout that includes some HIIT. Well I decided to switch things up a little bit the other day and did just a straight up HIIT workout…hooooly cow. So many burpees, so many sore muscles. In the best way possible, of course! If you want to give the workout a try, I did this HIIT Like a Girl Round 2 workout from Fitness Blender (only 28 minutes long!). Tell me what you think if you try it!
Alright, I think that’s all I’ve got for today, my friends. I wish you all a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3