1. Jay passed a big exam at work on Wednesday, so we absolutely had to celebrate.
With nothing but the best, of course…a big, fancy bottle of $5.99 Andre champagne, baby.
2. I bought Lucas this pair of Reebok sneakers a few weeks ago, and yesterday was the first day he was able to wear them (he grew into size 4’s overnight, I swear?!).
I am obsessed with them. And yea yea, it’s cliché but I don’t care…seriously, I cannot get over how big he’s getting.
3. This week has been my final week of the beta phase for T25, but I’ve already decided…I’m moving on to the gamma phase!
I’ll start it on Monday and I’m so excited to keep going, since I’ve heard such great things about it. I’ll be sure to fill you guys in!
However, if they fit as amazing as everyone says, I’ll likely have to get myself another pair because their site is showing a ton more cute patterns and colors right now. Gahhh.
5. Sometimes, there’s nothing like a big ol’ bowl of comfort food at mom and dad’s house.
Lucas and I went over for dinner last night after I got out of work since Jay had to work late. It’s a win-win…Lucas gets extra gramma and papa time, and I get dinner without having to wash dishes.
6. I made these Chili Cheeseburger Enchiladas earlier this week from my girl Kristen and they were surprisingly super delicious. I’d been craving all things cheeseburger but had soft taco shells on hand so this recipe was perrrfect. I’d definitely recommend!
7. I had to make one of my bi-weekly trips to Target yesterday. This was one of my impulse buys.
8. The main reason for said Target trip above was not so fun though…
I definitely feel like I’m catching something so I wanted to pick up some Zicam in hopes of preventing or shortening whatever it is that’s on the way. Blech…being sick is the pits. Especially when you have to worry about possibly infecting the little ones!
9. Soooo, Jay and I are really hoping to pre-order the iPhone6 today. I cannot WAIT! Anyone else??
10. This weekend is the 3rd Annual Yard Olympics! Pretty sure things will be a bit different this year with babies all over the place, but I’m sure it’s gonna be fun nonetheless.