1. Well, my. goodness. I certainly did not expect such positive, amazing feedback from you guys on my post from Wednesday. You guys are just so great. THANK YOU, seriously, for being such wonderful readers. You guys are just the best.
2. My poor babe caught a cold (out of nowhere, seriously) this week, so we’ve been wiping a runny nose and dealing with a little extra crabbiness the past few days. Thankfully, the weather has been beautiful so we’ve still been able to get outside.
But of course, it still hasn’t held him back from doing things like, you know, jumping on the couch when he’s not supposed to. Which, by the way, how many thousands of times do you have to tell them ‘no’ before they actually listen?! Ay yi yi.
3. In case you missed it on Instagram…
I got myself a new ‘do’ for fall! I dropped the blond, I’m back to red, and I’m lovin’ it.
It’s been quite a while since I last went red, but I was ready for a change. Thanks, mom!
4. I came across this post yesterday about working moms and I found it quite interesting. Many of the things in that list I found myself shaking my head yes to!
5. I’ve been on a peanut butter + banana + chia seeds kick this week for breakfast.
If it hasn’t been on waffles, it’s been on English muffins, and it’s just been fabulous.
6. I switched it up a little bit on the workout front this week. I did a mix of PiYo, along with some Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred that I found on YouTube, a 10lb Slimdown Total Body workout (LOVE these workouts!) and a couple of T25 videos I hadn’t done in a while. It felt good to mix it up a little bit!
8. Darn you, Chobani, for sucking me in with your delicious, festive sounding flips.
9. Interestingly enough, I’ve recently had quite a few people ask me (both on and off the blog) where I buy my chia seeds…and it’s through iHerb (affiliate link). I know I mentioned it last week, but it sounded like it was worth mentioning again. I love their site for so much more, too – for everything from nut butters to sunscreen.
10. Jay and I are hoping to bring Lucas to a couple of different fall-related activities that are happening in our area this weekend, which should be fun! Even though it’s still almost 80 degrees, I love fall activities. 🙂