1. I got so much positive feedback from you guys on this week’s WIAW post with featuring Lucas’s eats as well. Thank you! I didn’t realize so many of you would be interested in ideas for his meals?! If a toddler meals thing something you’d like to see more of down the road, I can certainly work on making that happen. You let me know!
2. Ughh…that damn sickness I had been trying to avoid for a good week finally reared its ugly face. Blech. And I hate the saying “just a cold” because, yeah, it may be just a cold. But it still sucks. I had to take a sick day from work on Tuesday, which allowed me to get a little extra rest.
Luckily, this one seems to be on the up and up, thanks to some extra rest, lots of fluids, and some Emergen-C. Now we just need to get Lucas’s boogers dried up…
3. Have you guys come across this BuzzFeed video about Weird Things All Couples Fight About? HILARIOUS. And I’m pretty sure Jay and I can relate to about 99% of what’s addressed on there. Any other couples out there relate??
4. Although the workout front has been stalled a bit this past week with being sick, I’ve got to tell you guys how much I’ve been loving my Reebok One Cushion sneakers.
I’ve been a Reebok Nano girl, but after I received these from my trip to IDEA World, I figured I’d give them a shot. Love. Them. If you’re in the market for a new pair, I’d definitely recommend checking them out. PLUS, you can use my referral link to get $20 off the Reebok ONE Series. Just click here to get your discount!
5. I totally forgot to mention this last week, but thank you all so much for the feedback and tips after my posting about Keratosis Pilaris. I’m not gonna lie…it was nice to hear from some more of you who also deal with the crappy skin condition. Now we can all commiserate together! Then again, I am planning on trying a couple of your tips so hopefully I’ll have some more positive experiences to share.
6. We had another delicious dinner over here this week thanks to Cooking Light magazine: Broccoli Quinoa Casserole with Chicken and Cheddar.
Lucas was a big fan of this one too, FYI!
As I was browsing through the site, I ended up getting a few things for Lucas, since they actually have a good amount of snacks and whatnot for the kiddos, too. The Plum Organics line is a favorite of ours, and they actually had some really cute bath toys, too. (As a reminder, you can use my coupon code, SAZ564, to get $10 off your first order of $40 or more!)
8. I think I need a haircut. Or just an update, of some sort. I realized the other day that I haven’t had it trimmed since I chopped it back in December, I think it was? But I think it’s about time to add a bit of an angle back in the front and maybe some long layers. Ooo, and maybe a color update, too. Hmmm…
9. Did you guys know that the third challenge has started for the Oster Versa 1100 Challenge? This challenge recipe is for a Fiery Red Salsa which is outrageously easy and super delish.
Be sure to check out the recipe and enter to win!
10. Okay, sooooo, T25 gamma phase? Holy CRAP. And I’ve only done ONE of the four workouts that come in this phase, thanks to this whole being sick thing. The Speed 3.0 video was the one I tried and wow…So. Many. Burpees.
11. So cutest thing EVER. My parents have always read my blog here and there. My mom more than my dad, usually. But lately, my dad has been checking in on his lunch hour. And not only that, but he’s also started leaving comments for me. So if you ever see a comment in the comment section from “Papa B,” feel free to say “Hi!”
12. Thanks so much to all of you who entered the Calphalon giveaway! The lucky winner is…entry #188: Laura!
Congrats, Laura! Please email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I know where to ship your goods to!
P.S. – I posted the recipe for the pizza dough and BBQ chicken pizza last night! Be sure to check it out.
Alright, that’s all I’ve got for today! What’s up for the weekend, my friends? I’m hoping I’ll be feeling back to my normal self, but until then, we’re keeping plans low key for now.