1. Last night was a girls’ night out!
Some of our Book Club crew got together to celebrate my friend Christina’s birthday (you know, the super talented one). We all went out for a sushi dinner, and it was just such a great time.
The food wasn’t too shabby either…loads and loads of sushi, and fried bananas + fried ice cream for dessert.
2. Baby bed head. It’s a real thing.
And it never gets old.
3. Last week I shared a BuzzFeed video that I fell in love with, and then reader Kathryn informed me that there was another one about Weird Things Couples Do on Date Night. Ohhhh myyyy godddd, it fit us to a T! I swear, this couple is secretly watching us over here or something.
4. Remember how I told you guys last week that my dad has been commenting on the blog these days? Well, in case you missed this one, I just had to share…
He is such a character, I’ll tell ya.
5. I tried out the new pumpkin Chobani this week and I was impressed!
It was really good (and I also really love the 2% flavors), but I’m not sure if I’d prefer to buy the pumpkin one or just buy plain and mix in my own pumpkin and spices. I think flavor-wise, I choose my own mix. But convenience + time would go to the pre-made pumpkin. Anyone else try it yet?
6. I know I’ve mentioned post-partum hair loss in the past, but have you guys noticed all of my new hairs lately?
You’d think I just did a really bad job of chopping some bangs, but no. Those are all new hairs growing back. It’s crazy.
7. Jay and I have another double date night planned tonight with our friends Joe and Kate! We’re so excited, because it’s been sooooo long since we last did the date night out thing, sans babies. Should be a good time!
8. Lucas and I finally got our new TOMS yesterday, and the verdict? Love them BOTH!
Lucas got a pair of the classics in ash, which I think I’m the most obsessed over.
I mean, really?
And I got a pair of funky designed classics.
Those particular ones aren’t on their website, but I’m still totally eyeballing these. This could be a dangerous new thing.
9. And speaking of new shoes (and spending more money than I should be on them) I wound up buying these Kaylor Slouchy boots and these suede Strappy Boots from Target yesterday. All (or maybe most?) are buy one, get one 50% off right now, FYI!
10. These two…already watching football together.
And discussing the plays.
I just love them.
Okay guys, that’s all I’ve got for ya today! What’s good for the weekend?! Anyone doing anything fun or “fall-ish?” (I know you love that, Dad!). Whatever it is that you’re doing, have a blast, and I’ll catch ya on Monday!