1. Yes, hello there Friday. So happy to see you!
2. I realized this morning that I wrote a draft for this post yesterday and…I can’t seem to find it anymore. #mysteriesoftechnology
3. Alex is currently laying next to me and is getting *so close* to rolling. He has also discovered his high-pitched screech and has been having a blast using it. Oy.
4. I feel like I’ve been hearing a lot about the Drybar brand this past week for some reason. Do any of you guys use it for your hair? Love it? I was looking at this cool 4-pack and considering giving it a try…but I’d love to hear what you guys think if you’ve tried any of them?
5. Have any of you guys seen the new (I think? At least it’s new to me…) Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette? I’m loving the look of the colors in there and thinking I might like to switch it up from the same two that I use every day.
6. We had chili and cornbread last night and it appears that my love for cornbread may have been passed on to Lucas. Then again, I did call it cake so that could have something to do with the fact that he loved it so much.
7. I also have said chili recipe coming your way next week, which I’ve actually been meaning to share with you guys since February…better late than never though, right? I promise, it’s SO GOOD. #staytuned
8. I don’t know why I apparently keep feeling the need to use hashtags today…
9. We have a new favorite coffee in our house! I bought this Donut Blend from Archer Farms at Target a few weeks ago and Jay and I have both been loving it. What coffee are YOU guys loving lately? Now that the weather is cooling off, I’m getting back into hot coffee and that’s when I love trying different flavors!
10. I was blown away by the response I’ve gotten on my new haircut – THANK YOU guys! I’ve had some of you ask for my new routine so I think I’ll have to try to put something together for you guys soon. What do you think – blog post or Facebook Live video?? 🙂
11. Things have been so busy with my Usborne Books stuff that I feel like I’ve kind of neglected the blog a little bit lately. There just isn’t enough time in the day! But things are just SO fun with the books! I still have dates open in October, and on top of all of the rewards hosts get for hosting right now, I’m also offering a copy of All Better! OR a free Shine-a-Light book for anyone who hosts a Facebook party with me in October! Feel free to email me (sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com) if you want more info!
12. We have a wedding to go tomorrow which means parents’ night out!! Now let’s just hope the boys behave for my parents. 😉
Alright guys, I’m off for today! I hope you guys have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3