1. Have you guys hearrrrrrd? Dunkin Donuts now has almond milk!
Pretty sure that calls for a latte today. Possibly of the pumpkin variety? Or something like that because, you know, it’s that time.
2. So I had been holding off on pumpkin drinks until #1 up there, so we’ll see about that. But that doesn’t mean I’m not diving in to my stash of fall candles!
This one is one of my favorites from Yankee Candle, but have you seen some of the scents Bath and Body Works has this season? Oh myyy.
3. I did a little baking again this week…who am I?!
Can’t wait to share this one with you guys. It’s a total winner and perfect for fall.
4. Totally cliché here and keeping the pumpkin theme going, but I absolutely, 100% need to make this Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
Hey Mal – I think this has your name written all over it, no?!
5. I noticed that all of the fall beers were out on store shelves by at least mid-August, but I would not allow myself to have any until September hit. So on September 1st, I enjoyed my first Octoberfest of the season.
6. My mom was wearing Dolce & Gabbana The One the other day and I am absolutely in love with it. I need to try it on myself to see if I like it on me, but if it’s anything like Light Blue, I’m sure I’m gonna love it. I used to wear that perfume allll the time back in the day.
7. I’m so bummed the show Mistresses is over for the season! I am obsessed with the show, and with the way the season finale ended on Monday?! Gahhhh! I can’t believe I have to wait until the beginning of next summer for it to come back. But on the flip side? Nashville starts in just a few weeks, AND I’m also kind of excited to see the show How to Get Away with Murder. Previews are lookin’ good?!
8. So I’ve suddenly gotten bit by the “I must DIY everything in sight” bug. It started out because I really want to recreate a wall in our kitchen to look something like this…
Or maybe this…
Or maybe this…
And now, I have not only found myself addicted to the blog Shanty 2 Chic, but I also want to do just about all of the DIY projects she has listed on there. It’s bad…especially since I’m not the most crafty person on the block. But we’ll see what I can put together, because I’m at least determined to get that wall done! If you have any tips, feel free to send ‘em my way.
9. So have I ever told you guys about the super crappy skin condition I have? It’s called Keratosis Pilaris and basically, it makes my arms look like cucumbers. It sucks and it’s gross. I’ve been to the dermatologist for it (since it got a lot worse after pregnancy), and they pretty much told me I’m SOL. Blah.
10. Okay so I’ve never been that into them, but all of a sudden, I feel like I absolutely need a pair of TOMS. It started when I found a pair of the Metallic Burlap Women’s Ballet Flats online and realized that they didn’t all look the same. But then I kept browsing and found these and these and I feel like, man, I kinda think I need them in my life? What do you guys think…do I need them?
Okay friends, I’m done for today! What’s good for the weekend? Any good plans on the agenda??