This week’s ‘Fun Facts’ post is going to be short and sweet because, well, it’s been a long and BUSY week, to say the least!
1. So my first fun fact…we officially have a preschooler. HOW?!
Lucas had his first day yesterday, although there was no drop off involved (we stayed with him and it was only for 45 minutes).
Tuesday will be the true test when I need to drop him off, but I’m excited that HE seemed excited! Our little guy is growing up on us.
2. My second fun fact is the fact that I’m loving the updates I receive throughout the day from our new sitter. This one absolutely made my day yesterday, since it was my first full day back in the office and, thus, having to leave this cutie for the whole day.
3. I quickly realized that it was a bad decision to wear heels on my first day back when I haven’t worn them in 4+ months. #ouch
4. I was also quickly reminded just how much I hate pumping at work.
5. I think we managed to cook either 3 or 4 actual meals this week…it’s been crazy. And delicious. And my fridge is now full of leftovers. Tonight is “clean out the fridge for dinner.”
6. I’m still obsessed with Dunkin’s Heath Bar iced coffees…so much so, that the thought of pumpkin coffee absolutely does not appeal to me yet at all. Then again, it was like, 90 degrees today so that probably has something to do with it.
7. I’m honestly having so much fun with Usborne Books, holding parties, and getting my hands on more of the books. It was totally unexpected but it’s also totally in my wheelhouse. Who wants to party with me?!
8. I need a massage. Badly. My neck, my hips, my low back…all of it are screaming at me lately.
9. I need to wrap up this post right now and go get me some ice cream.
I warned you, it was going to be a quick one today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3