I love clothes. And I love shopping. But these days, with working and a kiddo, and having other things I’d just rather do in my free time, it’s not always very easy to make it to the mall to hit up some of my favorite stores. So when I heard about LE TOTE, I realized, wow. Okay, this is perfect! And, did I mention super fun??
So…what is LE TOTE?
LE TOTE is a fashion rental service that, for only $49/month, gives women access to an infinite closet (<—YES!) of garments & accessories. Plus, you’re able to get unlimited boxes of clothing and accessories each month. As soon as you send one back, another one will be on its way!
I’m telling you guys, you’ve GOT to give it a try for yourself. And GOOD NEWS, you can get 20% off your first month when you sign up HERE using code SWEETTOTE. (The discount will automatically be applied to your order when you go through the sign-up process through that link, so there’s no need to re-enter the code. Just make sure to click that link in order to access the 20% off!). Plus, they have an awesome referral program where you can earn $25 in credits when someone signs up using your link and makes a purchase.* So it’s totally worth trying out, if ya ask me.
*The links contained in this post are not referral links, FYI.
So…how does LE TOTE work? Super simple!
1. Once you sign up, you’ll want to fill out your style profile. First, it will ask you about which styles speak to you, what your go-to stores would be, and favorite celebrity styles.
From there, you’ll fill out your sizing, body shape (pear, apple, etc.), and list any preferences you may have.
2. Next, you’ll go into their huge “closet” and start choosing pieces to add to your own personal closet.
You would do this by simply clicking on an item then clicking “Add to Closet.” You’ll likely want to add a bunch (like, upwards of 50 items) to your closet, just to give you some good variety!
3. Next, your LE TOTE personal stylist will curate your tote with items in your closet and items that fit your style.
4. You receive your tote, delivered right to your doorstep, and wear the items for as long or as little as you want. It doesn’t matter if you keep your tote for 2 days or 3 weeks, which I thought was so awesome! Each tote contains 3 garments and 2 accessories, to give you a good variety of things you could mix and match.
5. When you’re ready to receive your next tote, simply send the whole tote back in the prepaid envelope and they’ll send you a new tote immediately (shipping is FREE both ways). If you absolutely loved something, you can hold on to it and send everything else back. This lets them know that you’d like to purchase it and they’ll charge the card on file. Members receive discounts up to 80% off of retail price when they purchase items!
Oh, and when you’re ready to send your tote back, don’t even worry about washing it…they take care of all the laundry for you. How amazing is THAT?
So here’s a look at my first tote…
LE TOTE carries a bunch of upscale brands from stores & sites like Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Shopbop, Lord & Taylor, Piperlime, Anthropologie, French Connection, and more. Since I usually only allow myself to “window shop” at many of those stores, it’s been so fun to be able to actually wear some of the items from them.
I really loved the look and feel of this Alix Sweater from Weston Wear, and I elongated the look by layering a black tank underneath. The Noir Luxe necklace I paired with it, also got worn about three other times…and then I decided that I loved it enough to keep it.
This Lake Side Zip Pullover from Summer & Sage was great for a cozy weekend.
Members of LE TOTE get the opportunity to customize their boxes and get exactly what they want, which is a great perk, in my opinion. The stylist chooses items for you, but 24 hours before your box is shipped, you can go in and switch out items you don’t want or need that week.
In my first tote, I didn’t switch anything out, but I did make a couple of swaps in my second tote because I really wanted to get my hands on this red B Centrale Lauren Blazer…
Oh, and side note…you guys should be proud of me. That hair right there is post-workout, unwashed. Maybe I’m getting there??
The black Tart stretch tank and Pacifica Abalone necklace from Summer & Sage LTD pictured above were also in my second tote, too. I was so excited for that blazer, but it wound up being just a tad too big, so I didn’t end up keeping it. However, it was still totally fine to wear and I got a ton of complements the day I wore it (and, apparently, people thought I was going to an interview).
Simply put, I’ve been loving LE TOTE and I’m already excited to see what’s coming in my next tote (I shipped my second one out yesterday, so it should be here soon!).
Want to try out LE TOTE for yourself? You can get 20% off your first month when you sign up HERE using code SWEETTOTE. (The discount will automatically be applied to your order when you go through the sign-up process through that link, so there’s no need to re-enter the code. Just make sure to click that link in order to access the 20% off!).
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by LE TOTE. The links in this post are not affiliate links, and I do not earn any additional compensation or credits by you signing up.Thank you so much for your support of STSL <3