Hey hey! So as of right now, we are officially en route to Mexico! Keep your fingers crossed that we have smooth travels and don’t run into any snafus along the way. Before I get into anything else, just a quick heads up that the Baby Tooth page was updated this morning!
***** Alright, so as I mentioned before, I have a few different giveaways scheduled for all of you this week, and today just happens to be the first of them. So you mayyyyy remember back at the very end of December, how I was wicked excited for the new Love Grown Foods Hot Oats product reveal.
- Blueberry Banana
- Apple Cinnamon
- Strawberry Raspberry
- Peach Vanilla
I loved them ALL, so I honestly don’t even know if I could pick a favorite.
But I will say that I did save the Blueberry Banana Walnut for last, and it was quite incredible.
The oats were filling, chewy, and had the perfect texture. When I make my oats, I tend to prefer them a bit on the thicker side, so just a quick extra 30 seconds in the microwave and they were perfection.
And really, check out that ingredient list. Super simple…super awesome. Since the Hot Oats are still rolling out, the Love Grown team is still working on getting out to various retailers, but there are a few where you can currently find them now:
- Raley’s (Northern CA)
- Whole Foods – Southern CA
- Whole Foods – Rocky Mountain Region
- Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
- King Soopers/City Market (Colorado)
- Sobeys (Canada <—yep, that’s right!)
- Leave a comment on this post with the flavor you are most excited to try.
- Follow Love Grown on Pinterest, or Twitter, and leave a comment letting me know that you did.
- Tweet about this giveaway “@SweetToothCourt is giving away @LoveGrownFoods hot oats! – https://www.sweettoothsweetlife.com/2013/02/19/love-grown-foods-hot-oats-for-you/“ (and leave a separate comment letting me know that you did).
If the Hot Oats aren’t available near you yet, you should be able to order them on Amazon VERY soon! (I know I will once they’re up!). OR…you can have a chance to win some of your own by entering this lovely giveaway.
Love Grown Foods is giving one lucky winner a package of each of the four flavors as well as YOUR favorite granola flavor!
(giveaway is open to US and Canadian readers)
Ways To Enter:
I will choose and announce one lucky winner on Monday, February 25. Good luck!