Oh hey, fashion posts. Nice to see you again!
It’s been, umm, forever since I last did a fashion/OOTD post. So I figured I’d switch things up a bit and took some photos over the past couple weeks of some of my outfits.
Again, as with any fashion-related post, I will preface this and say a fashion blogger I am not. Nor do I think I am some big fashion maven who knows it all. Ohhh, no. It’s just a topic I enjoy, so I’m having some fun with it.
Outfit #1 – More “dressed up” than usual
I’ve mentioned before that the dress code at my office is pretty lax. Some people wear jeans everyday, others dress up more. It’s really what you feel like wearing (with its boundaries, of course!). I have a couple pairs of maternity dress pants that are pretty comfortable, so I’ve been breaking them out a bit more often (and I swear, they aren’t dirty…no idea what’s going on with those pictures?!). I can still also wear many tops that aren’t maternity, so I’m squeezing into them while I still can!
- Sweater: Target (similar, similar)
- Pants: Motherhood Secret Fit Belly Pants (similar, similar)
- Scarf: Infinity scarf via Boscov’s (last year) (similar, similar)
Outfit #2 – Another work outfit
This is an outfit I shared in my post from last week! It was another work day outfit, but I decided to rock my new jeans.
- Sweater: Target (this one looks similar)
- Jeans: via Stitch Fix. They’re the amazing ones with the elastic waistband from my latest fix…so glad I kept them!
- Boots: Muk Luks via QVC. My mom got them for me for Christmas and I love them! I couldn’t find the exact pair on their website, but these are similar.
Outfit #3: A comfy Saturday outfit (which was also worn to work once, too)
Anytime I’m wearing leggings, you know I’m a happy camper!
- Top: Long-Sleeved Hooded Maternity Sweater via Motherhood (currently on sale!)
- Leggings: Motherhood Secret Fit Maternity Leggings
- Boots: Obviously, not pictured.
Outfit #4: A casual Friday work outfit
- Top: Flannel Plaid Shirt via Target (similar)
- Black Seamless Tank: Not sure where it’s from?? (similar, similar)
- Jeans: via Stitch Fix (same as above)
- Boots: Bear Traps via Macy’s (from a few years ago, but these are similar)
Outfit #5 – Company kick-off party!
It’s not often that I get to (or get the desire to) dress up, but every year, our company holds their annual kick-off meeting and party, so it’s always a good excuse to try and look nice.
- Dress: 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt Dress via Liz Lange for Target
- Hells: Nine West (similar, similar)
- Necklace: Nordstrom (similar)
I honestly had NO idea what I was going to wear, but I super quick trip into Target the day before had me in the dressing room where I found this simple black maternity dress. It’s ridiculously comfortable, and for only $24.99, I consider it a great buy. Jay has his company party tomorrow, so I will absolutely be wearing it again (so don’t be surprised if you see this again, Jenny!).
So there you have it…a wide range of outfits I’ve been sporting these past couple of weeks!
How about you guys? What kinds of outfits have you been loving lately? (I’m taking bets on the number of you that say leggings!)