Ohh, hayyyy, how ’bout some ‘outfits of the day’?
I’m back again today with another installment of some recent outfits, and all three of today’s outfits feature pieces that are/were likely between $10-$35 each, and are from either Old Navy, Target, or American Eagle. One of these days, maybe I’ll expand my horizons, but it’s just so easy to shop at these stores, especially for summer!
So, here’s a look…
This one was a casual, after work outfit, which was worn over to a neighbor’s house for dinner one night last week. I’m not usually one for graphic tees, but there was just something about this one that I really liked (not to mention it’s basically my favorite Old Navy high neck tank, just with graphics!).
- Top: Graphic High-Neck Swing Tank (wearing in small) via Old Navy
- Jeggings: via American Eagle (I can’t find the exact pair online but THESE and THESE are both very similar)
I also don’t own very many pairs of distressed denim these days (this pair is definitely the most ‘destroyed’ I’d get), but I still love ’em for certain, casual outfits.
Thank you, Target, for providing your nice, full length mirrors with much brighter lighting than my bedroom.
- Top: Slim-Fit High-Neck Sleeveless Tee (wearing in small) via Old Navy (you’ve definitely seen these tanks before!)
- Skirt: Target (no longer available) but Amazon has THIS ONE and THIS ONE which are both very similar
- Sandals (not shown): Jana Braided Thong Ankle Strap Sandals in black via Target
I know I already showed you guys this outfit last week, but I’m including it again, and also showing what I paired it with for work since it’s freezing in there most days.
- Plush Knit Sleeveless Swing Dress (wearing in small) via Old Navy
- Cardigan: Mossimo via Target (no longer available, purchased 2+ years ago, as seen in this old post!)
- Necklace: via Nordstrom a couple of years ago, but THIS is similar and SUPER cute
What new fashion finds have YOU come across lately? Anyone start shopping for fall yet?! (Not me, I’m still fully embracing all things summer!)