As much as I am NOT ready to let go of summer, I will say that I am ready to at least start breaking into my fall-ish wardrobe.
I feel like I’m getting sort of bored with a lot of my summer clothes, and have been wearing a lot of the same things over and over again (hence the reason it’s been a while since one of these posts!). But since I did have a couple of new things to share with you from our recent shopping trip to the outlets in Lake George, here we are today!
- Top: Lace T-Shirt (wearing in vintage champagne color, size 4) via J Crew Factory Outlet – I also purchased this shirt in black, too, and I LOVE IT.
- Jeggings: Super Soft Low Rise Jeggings (wearing in long length) via American Eagle // Also THESE and THESE are similar
- Sandals: Convington Gladiator Wedge Sandals via Sears (purchased a couple of years ago, which you can see in this old post) (similar, similar)
- Sweater: Boatneck Sweater (wearing in black, size small) via Banana Republic Factory
- Jeggings: AE Ne(X)t Level High-Waisted Jegging (wearing in long length – I’m 5’7″ with long legs) via American Eagle
- Necklace: Filigree Leaf Pendant Necklace
I know you guys have technically already seen this one, but I’m giving you details on the tops, which is the same as the black one above!
- Sweater: Boatneck Sweater (wearing in pink, size small) via Banana Republic Factory
- Bralette: Racerback Lace Bralette (wearing in size small) via Target – I purchased these in black and feathered peach (pictured) and they’re very comfortable!
- Jeans: Paige Premium Denim via TJ Maxx // THESE are very similar, if not the same
- Flip Flops: good ol’ Old Navy floppies
I’m only including this one because I had had a couple of people ask me a while back about this shirt and how it fit, so here ya go!
- Tank: Chasing Tiny Humans is My Cardio Muscle Tank via Chloe vs Tank on Etsy (it doesn’t look like that shirt is currently available, but I love her shop!)
- Shorts: Distressed Boyfriend Shorts via Old Navy (these were purchased a couple of years ago)
- Top: Pleat Neck Crepe Top (wearing in pink, size small) via Banana Republic Factory
- White Jeans: Just Black via Stitch Fix. THESE are very similar
- Flats: via Sole Society from a couple of years ago // Also CUTE and CUTE!
What fall fashion trends are you most excited about getting back into?!