Now that we’re pretty much fully transitioned into fall, I’ve been having fun looking through some of the clothes that have been hiding in the back of the closet for a few months!
Although I don’t have TOO many outfits I’ve snapped pics of lately (need to remember that in the mornings!), I figured it’d still be fun to share a few, so here’s a look.
- Grey Vest: via Macy’s last year. I can’t find the exact one, but THIS and THIS are similar.
- White V-Neck Long Sleeve Tee: via JCPenney last year. THIS and THIS are similar.
- Jeggings: Super Soft Low Rise Jeggings (wearing in long length) via American Eagle // Also THESE and THESE are similar
- Booties: Sam Edelman Pete Bootie via DSW
- Sweater: via American Eagle last year. THIS and THIS are similar (and super cute!) PLUS they’re having 30% off all tops through today only!
- V Neck Tee: via Target. I have SO many of these, and THIS and THIS are basically the same thing. I also prefer to size up on these so they have a looser, more casual fit.
- Jeggings: via American Eagle (I can’t find the exact pair online but THESE and THESE are both very similar)
- Boots: via ShoeMint, which is no longer available, but you can see more details about the boots from this old post. THESE, THESE, and THESE (<–good price!) are all similar.
Heyyyy, check that out. I actually moved our mirror into the hallway so I could get some semi-decent lighting. How ’bout that?! ; )
- Sweater: via Target from a couple of years ago (Mossimo brand). I also sized up (this is a Large) because I prefer these types of sweaters to fit a little loose THIS and THIS are similar.
- Jeggings: AE Ne(X)t Level High-Waisted Jegging (wearing in long length – I’m 5’7″ with long legs) via American Eagle
- Scarf: via Old Navy from a couple of years ago.
- Booties: Indigo Rd. Sandra Bootie via DSW
Well, there ya have it!
What fall fashion trends have you been loving so far?!