Happy Saturdayyyyyy! Hope you guys are ready to kick off a fabulous holiday weekend! I’m sure many of you will be out and about, but just in case you need some extra reading material, here’s a look at some of my favorites from this past week…
Cake Batter Blondie Bars (oh. my. god.)
Sangria Cupcakes (need I say more??)
BE HEALTHY & FIT
Sinus Clearing Trio using Young Living Essential Oils (I love our YL essential oils!)
Full Body Sandbag Workout Video via FitFluential
I couldn’t quite figure out what category to throw this one in, but for anyone who shares my affinity for popping blackheads/whiteheads, this article will be a good read for you.
FOR THE MOMS (AND DADS!)
11 Kids’ Sunscreens With Harmful Chemicals That You Should Toss Immediately (<- eeek, we own some of those…)
Mom’s Lunchbox Letters to Her Daughter Should Be Read by Every Girl (this was so sweet, such a good read)
24 Pictures That Will Make You Feel Better About The World (<- not just for moms and dads!)
FAVORITE BLOG READS
What I Can, When I Can via Katy Widrick
Goat Cheese Guac Burgers with Cheddar and Caramelized Onions via How Sweet It Is (holy crap, Jess…)
Easy Cheesy Asparagus Spinach Dip via Peas and Crayons (YUM)
“I Deserve This.” – A Healthy Mindset in Dieting via Life of Blyss (I just love Alyssa!)
FAVORITE HOME LOOKS
I absolutely love the idea of adding in these DIY shelves/hooks/bench in our new mudroom.
We actually adjusted the layout of our mudroom so that we could have space to add these in down the road. They’re going to fit in perfectly!
What an awesome idea is this outdoor chalkboard? I have no doubt that Lucas would absolutely love it.
Because we’re going to have sliding glass doors in our kitchen/nook area, I’ve been trying to figure out the best way to add some sort of window coverings to them (without having to use vertical blinds…not a fan). I feel like something like this look could totally fit the bill though!
Shopping for those Sales!
Memorial Day always comes with some great deals and sales! Here’s a collection of some awesome ones, now through Monday:
- Barneys Warehouse– an additional 50% off site-wide + free shipping!
- Old Navy – up to 50% off storewide
- Ralph Lauren– extra 30% off select styles with code RLMEM15
- Nordstrom– Half Yearly Sale, up to 40% off
- Target – extra 30% off summer outfits with promo code MEM30
- Neiman Marcus– up to 40% off selected merchandise
- Macys– extra 20% with code HOORAY
- Cosabella– 10% off all swimwear + orders over $100 receive free shipping with code MEMORIALAFF10
- Bloomingdale’s– extra 20% of sale & clearance with code SPRING20
- Rebecca Taylor– extra 25% all sale with code SALE25
- Micheal Kors– 30% off stores and online
- Dooney & Bourke– 30% off select styles
- Express– 40% off everything
- Athleta– Save $25 on $150, $50 on $250, $150 on $500- Spend more, save more with code HEATINGUP
- Nicole Miller– 25% off sitewide with code SUMMERISHERE
Alright guys, I’m off for today (and am likely packing most of my life away). I hope you guys are having an awesome long weekend!
*Weekly Reads and Fun Finds posts may contain affiliate links. Thank you so much for your support of STSL <3.