You guys are so fun! I loved reading all of your ideas for holidays this morning. Some favorites…
- “I think my holiday would be “National Everything is Free Day!” Now that would be my perfect holiday” – Hayley C @ Running Down the Runway
- “I don’t know how crazy it is…but I would declare June 4th National Calories Don’t Count Day because it’s my birthday!” – Khushboo (not crazy at ALL, girl!)
- “National running day where I could wear running clothes all day and run to and from work without anyone caring that I looked like a mess!” – Katie @ Peace Love & Oats
- “How about national fro-yo holiday? We get the day off work and free fro-yo? haha. I think in August sometime.” – Lindsey (I’m SO in!)
- “National Take A Nap At Your Desk Day! Hahaha. Just kidding. That’s just how I feel today.” – Yellow Haired Girl
- “I’d declare my own Cookie Dough Day” – Alysha @Shesontherun
- “I declare a day National Wear Slippers To Work Day or National Gym Clothes Day or National Almond Butter on Everything Day…” – Annette@FitnessPerks
I didn’t end up getting to BodyPump today, but I did come home and put together my own workout:
- 20 minutes of HIIT (20 seconds @ 9.5mph / 40 seconds @ 4.5mph)
- 10lb. Slimdown Xtreme Yoga DVD (~40 mins)
I felt like my body needed yoga more than anything else today, and my goodness did it feel good. Real good. In fact, I actually have an idea for a potential yoga challenge…what do you guys think? If I were to have a June Yoga Challenge, who would join me?
Post-workout, it was snack time. I gave another Simply Bar a try today. I wasn’t a huge fan of the last flavor I tried, but I could most definitely get in board with this lemon coconut flavor.
It was awesome.
Fast-forward a few hours later, after some necessary gchatting with Tina and a bunch of other work, I realized it was almost 1:30 and time for some lunch.
Are you getting sick of seeing yogurt bowls yet?
Well, I hope not…’cuz I’m not.
Plain Chobani mixed with crushed pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, chia seeds, and honey nut O’s.
On the side: some baby carrots and roasted red pepper hummus.
Time to get back to work!
Question for the Afternoon:
A Yoga Challenge for June – Yes or No? Who’s with me?!?
Talia @ Bite Size Wellness says
Christine @ Oatmeal Bowl says
Danielle @ Dish'n'dash says
Michelle@Peachy Palate says
Michelle @ Blogitness says
Tina @ Best Body Fitness says
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries says
Alysha @Shesontherun says
Michelle (Better with Berries) says
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope says
Jessamy @ The Rambling Asian says
Amy @ InspiredAmy says
Madison @ Pilates Makes You Happy says
Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries says
Laurie @ Love, Laugh, Laurie says
Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats says
Kristen @ notsodomesticated says
Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy says
Jodi @ I Run for Food and Wine says
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction says
Emily S says
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats says
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats says
CJ @ http://healthy-happy-whole.com says
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More says
Sam @ Fit for My Fork says
Caitlyn M says
Stephanie @My Freckled Life says