Happy Fashion Friday! Boy, I’ll tell ya, I am loving Friday! 😀
Ok, so you may have read earlier, or yesterday, that I have completely changed my mind on the original dresses that I bought for tomorrow’s wedding! (How’s that for indecisiveness?!) They were totally cute, but yesterday I ended up returning the black, white, & yellow dress…I decided I just didn’t really want to wear black…it’s almost summer baby! 😎
I still have the dress with the flowers on it, which was actually the winner of votes from you guys! No worries though, as it might come in handy sooner than I thought… 😉
So, without further ado, I present to you, the NEW dress selections!!
Dress #1 – Evan Picone Sleeveless Racerback with Tiered Skirt
Dress #2 – Intrigue Spaghetti Rope Straps with Pleated Skirt & Back Tie
THIS IS SO HARD!
I am in love with BOTH of these dresses, and neither of them really have any cons!
- I can wear my snazzy floral shoes with either dress.
- They’re both equally comfy.
- Both materials are light and flowy.
- I’ll be able to dance the night away without “pulling and yanking” every 5 minutes.
- The yellow color is very different for me and would totally be a statement piece.
- The red dress (which Jay calls my “salsa dress”) has a killer neckline to show off shoulders.
SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?
You guys rocked last time, so I need your help again this time!
Leave me a comment with your dress vote, and if you wish, tell me why you like that one…
Dress #1 or Dress #2?!?!?