Why I’m a Happy Camper

by Courtney on July 26, 2010

Happy Monday! :)

I’m quite a happy camper this morning, for a few reasons…

1.) My Workout

I started my morning off with a nice, refreshing workout of some run/walk intervals. I was totally in the mood to workout, but just didn’t feel like pushing myself too hard. You know what I mean? Hey, a workout is a workout, no matter how ya look at it. I alternated running 3 mins. @ 6.5-7.0mph with walking 1 min. @ 4.5mph for about 35 minutes. I covered just a little short of 3 miles, so hey, I’m happy! :)

2.) My Breakfast

Quick & easy, yet super delicious. A lightly toasted Very Blueberry Alternative Bagel (Love you, Holly!) topped with a little PB combo: half PB2 & half Blizzard Butter, all finished off with some banana slices.

3.) Tackling My To-Do List

I’ve already gotten a couple things checked off my to-do list, and now I’m gearing up to tackle this beast…

Am I happy about mowing the lawn? Haha, well not exactly. But I’m trying my very best to psyche myself out for it. Hey, if nothing else, it’s a good workout (thanks to the push mower) AND I can work a little on my tan. 8-)

4.) My Buddy Cody

He’s been following me around all morning and he’s just so stinkin’ cute! I love this little big guy. :-D

4.) My Super Supportive Blog Community!

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support towards my latest “hater comments.” Being a blogger means that I am going to be sharing and expressing my own thoughts and opinions on things, which are obviously not always going to please everybody. That should be expected, and it’s totally okay. It’s unfortunate that there has to be people out there that just try to put you down, but knowing that I have the support of all of you to back me up just further proves why I do what I do. How lucky am I to be a part of such an AWESOME group of people? Really. So from the bottom of my heart, Thank You!! You guys totally rock. :-D

Question for the Morning:

Why are YOU a happy camper on this lovely Monday morning?!? Remember, we can always find something! ;)

1 Jen is Green July 26, 2010 at 9:38 am

you know your blog is popular when you get rude comments. Haha. ;-)

2 LiveForTheRun July 26, 2010 at 9:41 am

That PB bagel looks amazing. I want one, now:)

I need to get crankin on my to-do list, thanks for the friendly reminder.

And don’t let a little haterade get ya down.

I am happy on this Monday because I carpooled with my husband.

3 Lizzy @LBBakes July 26, 2010 at 9:50 am

Mmmm, I want a blueberry bagel! I’m a happy camper because I got a great workout in this morning. It’s amazing what a difference that makes in my day. :)

4 Shanna, like Banana July 26, 2010 at 10:04 am

Oooo PB2 and Blizzard butter? Are you just taunting me until my surprise arrives in the mail?

Would you believe I’ve never mowed a lawn. People say it’s a good upper body workout so think of it as your second workout for the day ;) And you get to be in the sunshine..woo woo!

5 Tina July 26, 2010 at 10:12 am

I’m a happy camper bec I had an awesome spin class and actually feel refreshed after the weekend, instead of too tired from it being super busy.

Have a great day!

6 Adriana July 26, 2010 at 11:07 am

I’ve NEVER mowed a lawn but I heard it’s a huge workout.

I’m a happy camper because in four short days I get to move out of my college apartment and go on to bigger and better things :)

7 tanyasDailyProductReviews July 26, 2010 at 11:23 am

breakfast looks good

8 missyrayn July 26, 2010 at 11:42 am

I love when my dogs follow me around so I can totally feel you on your buddy.

My happy day is that I get to meet my friends new baby who was being stubbourn and waited almost 2 weeks past his due date. But he was worth the wait.

9 Holly at Greek Yogurt and Apple Slices July 26, 2010 at 12:34 pm

Glad you’re enjoying the bagels :D Love ya too!!!
& hopefully it won’t be too awfully hot outside for the lawn- it looks like a pretty day there!
Cody is too cute- just love him too!

And, I’m happy because I’m leaving for vacation tomorrow!! I’m sure you’ve heard it enough by now- haha :)

10 couchpotatoathlete July 26, 2010 at 12:54 pm

I am a happy camper because it is a beautiful day outside and I have a wonderful husband!

11 Carrie July 26, 2010 at 1:03 pm

I had the most amazing bike ride last night and just an overall good time with the hubby, so that’s made me pretty perky today. And I got a raise. :D

12 Fervent Foodie July 26, 2010 at 1:48 pm

I FINALLY got some alternative bagels when I was on vacation in Charleston last week! We don’t have publix up here, so I haven’t been able to try them til now. LOVE them!

Now I guess I’m can justify ordering a case of them online :)

13 dorrybird July 26, 2010 at 2:02 pm

I obnoxiously love Mondays! I think it makes people hate me but I’ve gotta go with it. :)

14 Lisa July 27, 2010 at 4:58 pm

An addendum: No, I do not have a blog, as I do not think anyone cares to read about when I was a TV commercial or in a beauty pageant…