Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life Got a Makeover!

Soooo, how do you guys like the new look of Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life?!?

I have to give a HUGE Thank You to Emily from The Blog Fairy for designing my new layout. We’ve been working together for quite a while now, trying to come up with the best design, and I think we finally found it (after me completely changing my vision and having to start over from scratch… 😯 ). Emily was incredibly easy to work with, and very patient with my constant changes. :) I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Thanks again, Emily!! 😀

Breakfast

I’m quite tempted to say that this morning’s breakfast was almost as good as yesterday’s decadent combo…

It may not have been waffles, BUT there was still pumpkin involved. And for this gal, Pumpkin = Happiness. 😀

Last night, I prepped a bowl of Overnight Oats. I’m tellin’ you guys, this has got to be one of the best breakfasts goin’ – especially if you tend to run a little late in the morning like me. 😉

In today’s bowl:

• 1/3 cup oats
  • 1/3 cup vanilla almond
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1/3 cup pumpkin
  • 1/2 sliced banana
  • raisins
  • cinnamon
  • pumpkin pie spice
  • 1/2 pumpkin muffin

To really finish things off, I gave the oats a quick stir, then topped ‘em off with the other 1/2 of the pumpkin muffin

Today’s batch was by far the best batch of the season; sooo creamy and FULL of pumpkin. YUMM! 😛

I’ve also got myself another mug of Almond Amaretto coffee, and I’m good to go! (I think tomorrow I’m going to have to switch back to pumpkin spice for a couple days…it’s been too long!) 😉

Be sure to check back later this afternoon…you might say I’m in the “giving mood” 😉

Question for the Morning:

I’m headed to the gym this afternoon after work for some cardio on the machines, but I need something new to try…

Does anyone have any favorite workouts to share?!? :)

Comments

1. briana says

I love doing some sort of bootcamp moving from one exercise to the next or a cardio hodgepodge where I go from machine to machine and then do a strength exercise then back to cardio.

2. Amara says

I love the new look, but the search bar covers up your slogan at the top and I want to know what it says! :) When I need a quick workout I do what I call 20/20/20. 20 on the treadmill, 20 on the elliptical, and 20 on the bike. I get a good cardio workout and it works my legs in different ways.

I love the new layout! The header is especially adorable, it seems to fit your personality perfectly :)
    I always suggest Jari Love DVD’s they are by far my favorite. She has two types, one focusing on just strength training then other is cardio/strength training. I think it’s pretty great, especially since I normally really dislike doing strength training.
    As far as just cardio goes, I would say have ADD cardio. Go from one machine to the other, 10 minute stair master, 10 minute bike, 10 minute treadmill, 10 minute eliptical, 10 minute jumping rope, and cool down. You don’t have time to get bored, and before you know it your done :)

4. Melissa says

Awe, the site looks darling! Love it! Here’s the treadmill workout I did yesterday–kicked my booty! :)

Minutes Speed
    0-5 Warm up at 5.5
    5-8 6.0
    8-10 6.5
    10-12 7.0
    12-16 repeat minutes 8-12
    16-20 6.0
    20-30 6.5
    30-33 6.0
    33-36 7.0
    36-39 6.5
    39-42 7.5
    42-48 ish? 5.5 (I cooled down at 5.5 until I had done a total of 5 miles)

Have a great workout, whatever you do! :)

5. TheBloggersBrother says

Looks good, and the picture on the top looks like you too, except your eyelashes are not really shaped like a boom-a-rang..

Love the new site! Its so fitting for your blog!

I just starting doing high intensity interval training and it rocks my world. Seriously its one of the best cardio workouts I’ve ever done. Plus you can do it on any machine. Jessica at How Sweet and Naomi at One Fit Foodie both have great sample workouts on their sites.

7. Shayla says

Absolutely love love the new layout!! Especially the colors and the header, she looks just like you! ; )
    So cute and definitely you, great job!

The new layout looks great, but I just wanted to mention what another commenter also saw – the search bar covers the tagline, so it only shows “In a life of healthy food, fitness and fashion, there’s always room…”
    What does the rest say?! :)