I’ve Reached My Quota…

by Courtney on October 4, 2010

Whew, today has been another long day! :roll:

After work, I rushed home, took care of a few things around the house, and then met Jay (in the driveway) so we could rush up to another place to check out the kitchen stuff. As much as I love trying to find the best deal, this “shopping around” stuff isn’t nearly as fun when you have nothing to show for your shopping! ;)

Either way, I think we’re making good progress, and we were both very happy with the people we met with today. Hopefully they’ll come back with some good numbers. Fingers crossed!

Eventually, it was time to stop for dinner, so we stopped at a local favorite, Grecian Gardens.

Grecian Gardens has some great menu items, all for a great price, but my favorite dish from here is the pizza! It’s definitely in my Top 5 for local pizzas. :-P

I got a dinner salad to start, which was basically your typical side salad, but still tasty nonetheless. It came with their house, homemade Greek dressing, which is awesome.

For my dinner, it was definitely pizza, all the way!

I ordered a small 6-cut of my favorite, the Grecian’s Veggie Pizza, which is broccoli, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, eggplant, mushrooms, and artichoke hearts. Just LOOK at all the veggies!! :shock:

I love when places load up on the veggies! Plus, they don’t use too much cheese here, which is totally right up my alley. This stuff is DA BOMB. :-D

I was starving by the time we got our food, so I ended up eating 3 pieces. I tried to stop at 2, but it just kept staring back at me saying, “Eeeeeat Meeee!”

So I obliged. ;) And now I still have half a pizza of leftovers AND my stomach is thoroughly STUFFED with all the veggies from today. I’d say I definitely reached my quota PLUS made up for any lacking veggies yesterday. My tummy is definitely feelin’ it now. :oops:

Time to get myself ready for tomorrow so I can get to bed at a decent hour…no excuses for this gal to not get up for a workout in the morning!

Question for the Night:

What’s your favorite type of pizza or pizza topping? Do you have a favorite restaurant?

1 spabettie October 4, 2010 at 8:47 pm

my mood totally changes on pizza flavors… but some favorites are pineapple mushroom or a simple basil garlic. YUM. :D

I have several favorite restaurants – for a casual night I like our local McMenamins Pub and a great caribbean place called Salvador Molly’s – so good. :)

2 babs October 4, 2010 at 9:10 pm

eggplant on pizza is amazing. especially when it’s from bertucci’s :)

3 Nicole October 4, 2010 at 9:16 pm

I fell in love with tomato basil mozzerella grilled pizza this summer! But for a good staple, I usually default to ham and pineapple! I have loved Lark St pizza since college in downtown :-)

4 Lisa October 4, 2010 at 9:52 pm

I love margaharita pizza, especially the one at California Pizza Kitchen! Yum! =)

5 jqlee October 4, 2010 at 11:08 pm

That’s a huge pile of vegg’s on that pizza. Awesome! I need to get inventive and cook again. Maybe this will be on the list.

6 lisaou11 October 4, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Love all those veggies on there! dang, looksgood.

7 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] October 5, 2010 at 1:44 am

caramelized onions on pizza are one of my favorites =)

8 Di @ http://thetreadmilldiaries.com/ October 5, 2010 at 5:43 am

My absolute favorite pizza is made in a little pizzeria in Naples Italy and is their basic margherita – lots of fresh sauce, big chunks of buffalo mozzarella and a handful of fresh basil. Delicious.

9 Stephanie October 5, 2010 at 7:51 am

Mmmm I love when a place has pizza piled high with veggies, that’s definitely my favorite!!!

10 CaSaundra October 5, 2010 at 8:36 am

When it comes to pizza, I can usually not stop at one or two slices. But I don’t eat it all the time, so it’s all good! Wow, this place def didn’t skimp on veggies–love that!

11 Holly at Greek Yogurt and Apple Slices October 5, 2010 at 9:50 am

Holy moly Court! You totally made me drool & it’s STILL breakfast time. lol! That pizza looks totally awesome!!