Do you remember ever getting those chain emails, that were about a mile long, asking you to fill in your own response for pretty much every question under the sun?
“What is your favorite food? What are you wearing right now? What scares you most?…”
Yeah, I loved ‘em! I always had such a good time not only filling them out, but also reading everyone else’s responses too.
What can I say, I guess I’m a sucker for fun trivia games? Which is why I was super excited today to find out that the lovely Megan tagged me in another fun little game!
You may already know some of these, but perhaps you’ll find out somethin’ new about little ‘ol me. 😉
Four TV Shows I Watch:
- One Tree Hill
- Modern Family
- Cougar Town
- Anything on the Food Network 😉
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- Delicious desserts
- My family
- My friends
Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much:
- “I gotta (insert any verb) somethin’ wicked!” <—hubby makes fun of me for my total over usage of this one.
- “Wuuul…” <—this is actually my form of “well,” but when I’m sorta whining. Most of my family can attest to this 😉
- “What’s for dessert?” <—I don’t think there’s any clarification needed here…
- “There needs to be more hours in a day” <—AMEN! 😀
Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past:
- Everyone needs to time to grow up and become an individual
- 8am classes in college are seriously nothing to complain about…I’d take ‘em back in a heartbeat!
- Being “skinny” isn’t a cure for happiness
- As cliché as it sounds…your true friends will stick with you, no matter what
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:
- Having my kitchen back 😀
- My Birthday, on January 30th! (And seeing whether or not hubby partakes in “Birthday Week” celebrations this year…I’ll get into that more as the time comes) 😉
- Scheduling the massage that Jay got me for our anniversary!
- Seeing which states Jay and I can hit in our 50 states adventure this year
Four Things I Love About Winter:
- Warm, cozy sweaters
- Sipping on hot chocolate under a my big fleece blanket on my comfy couch
- The first snowfall (anything after that is not as welcome)
- Comfort foods…like stew in the crockpot! 😉
Now, apparently it’s my turn to tag four more people, so here goes!…
Have fun, ladies!! 😀
So now you’ll all have to forgive me, as I’m actually going to cut things a little short this evening.
You see, I actually have a very, VERY important project ahead of me…
Yes, I have this delicious chef salad to eat, which I just prepped…
“But wait a second, that doesn’t look like your normal prep space, Courtney?…”
Well, that’s because it isn’t!
I have a new prep space…
Which currently looks like this……..
BECAUSE WE GOT OUR NEW CABINETS INSTALLED TODAY!!!!! 😀 😀 😀
Obviously, we’ve still got some work ahead of us (hello, countertops and dusty doors!) but I DID get the go-ahead to fill the wall cabinets only…
So if you’ll excuse me, I have some organization to go take care of!
So what do ya think??? 😉