Darn this darn cold!
Right now, my nose is looking and feeling a whole lot like this:
I know, I know…it’s just a cold. But I just needed to take my five seconds to complain about it.
Ok, I’m good.
So maybe I’ll blame it on the cold, but I actually did not take one photo of food yesterday. You really wouldn’t have been interested in anything I ate anyways, since I tend to make quite boring food choices when I’m not feeling well (helloooo abundance of Kashi crackers!).
BUT, I will fill ya’ll in on a couple highlights of my day, since I’m fun like that…
- Started off my work day with a 2-Hour Delay…which only made me realize that I could really get used to starting every day at 10:30.
- I used a whole lot of tissues (hence the photo above)
- Was going to take a rest day from exercise, but decided a little yoga wouldn’t hurt – I did some Jillian Michael’s Yoga Meltdown, and I surely didn’t regret it.
- Enjoyed reading all of your entries into my Giveaway…Have you entered yet???
- Jay came home from work to tell me that we had plans to meet up with our friends Josh and Erika for dinner. Luckily, my nose wasn’t dependent on tissues at this point…
- We spent 3 hours chatting at dinner! We went to a local Italian restaurant, and believe it or not, I ordered minestrone soup and salad. At an Italian restaurant…I’m most definitely sick.
- However, I then proceeded to dominate the enormous piece of carrot cake that Jay and I got to share. That cake made all seem right in the world.
- I did a little more organizing in the kitchen(!!!)…
- I took a whole lot of this…
And…Ohhhh, what’s that you say?? Did you happen to notice something different?
Yes, yes you did!
We got our countertops in!!!!!!!
I’m only giving you all a sneak peek for now though.
As soon as we get the last few things in (aka, a SINK!) then I’ll be sure to do the “Big Reveal.” I’m so excited though…it’s REALLY coming along!!
Aaaaand now I’m off to work…unfortunately not at 10:30.
***Don’t forget to enter my Multigrain Cheerios Prize Pack Giveaway! You have until tomorrow to enter! ***
Question for the Day:
What time do you start your work/school day? What time do you finish?