White Chocolate Oreo Cream Squares

by Courtney on January 29, 2011

White Chocolate Oreo Cream Squares! (see recipe below)

Happy Saturday! How’s everyone’s day starting off?

I’m currently sitting, enjoying a fantastic cereal combo bowl that I’m sure would rock anyone’s socks…

Quaker Oatmeal Squares + Kashi Go Lean Crisp + Multigrain Cheerios + vanilla almond milk.

Ahhhhhmazing!

But while I was sitting here, it occurred to me that I’ve been holding something back from you all.

No, it’s not some dirty little secret…

But it IS a recipe. And if you’re a fellow Oreo Lover as I am, I’m thinking you’re going to want to check this out.

Are you excited yet?? Winking smile

**************************

So let’s all get serious. The best part of an Oreo is by far the cream filling.

(Trans fats, what??)

So when I took my first bite and got the taste sensation of a big hunka cream filling, I may have lost it a little.

And to make the recipe even more exciting? There’s only 5 ingredients. Super easy!

First, you line your 8×8 baking pan with some waxed paper (thoroughly coated with non-stick cooking spray) and cover the bottom with half of your broken Oreo pieces.

Next, get together some more of your ingredients. I’d recommend going with the fat free sweetened condensed milk because, well, let’s face it: the recipe isn’t that “stellar” in the nutrition department, and since you can’t even taste the difference, just do it. It does make a big difference in the calorie/fat department. Smile

In a small saucepan, over low heat, melt together a little butter, your sweetened condensed milk,

and some white chocolate chips.

Stir stir stir!

Once you’ve gotten all of your ingredients to a melted consistency, remove the pan from heat and add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.

IMG_7986IMG_7987

Everything should look nice and smooth (and totally ready to drink from a cup…)

But don’t do that. You’ll regret it. Winking smile

Instead, pour the melted white chocolate mixture over your broken Oreo pieces.

Then go ahead and finish off this bad boy by adding the remaining broken Oreo pieces on top.

Refrigerate at least one hour, and before you know it, you’ve got yourself an amazing batch of White Chocolate Oreo Cream Squares.

What’s nice about these, is that you can cut them into small pieces without feeling deprived. That way, your goodies last even longer. Winking smile

Although, with two Oreo Lovers living under the same roof, it didn’t necessarily mean that these squares lasted for long.

They’re irresistible.

Question for the Day:

What’s your favorite packaged, store-bought cookie?

1 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun January 29, 2011 at 10:28 am

I am emailing my friend to see if she needs me to bring over a dessert because I want to make these TODAY!.
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..Self-Love Reflections- Gifts of the Body

2 Courtney January 29, 2011 at 10:32 am

YAY! :-D

3 Katy (The Singing Runner) January 29, 2011 at 10:32 am

Ahhhh!!! Looks amazing! Maybe I’ll make these for my sorority sisters. ;) If they are nice to me. ;)

4 Ang January 29, 2011 at 10:37 am

Holy smokes this looks amazing. I’m the biggest Oreo fan there is. When I’m really naughty I will order a blizzard at Dairy queen with extra extra Oreo:)
Ang recently posted..What I didnt show you

5 Courtney January 29, 2011 at 10:39 am

I like how you think!! ;)

6 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) January 29, 2011 at 10:41 am

AAAH these look AMAZING!! I would love to make these sometime for my friends- they’ll love me even more! :P
Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..GIVEAWAY WINNER and a failed challenge

7 Pat Rowe January 29, 2011 at 10:46 am

Favorite store bought cookie….original Chips Ahoy. Starting my Saturday morning by baking a raspberry swirl cake for a special girl I know who is having a birthday tomorrow!!!!!! Soon to follow with a little chocolate frosting in between the 3 layer cake and some almond frosting on the outside!!

8 Shanna, like Banana January 29, 2011 at 10:49 am

I still love Nilla Wafers!
Shanna, like Banana recently posted..Shoes-Day!

9 Blubeari January 29, 2011 at 10:50 am

I’m def going to try that cereal combo! And oreos are EASILY my favorite store cookie!
Blubeari recently posted..Change in how I blog

10 fsugirl! January 29, 2011 at 11:01 am

This reminds me of peppermint bark!! Mmmmmmm DELISH! :D

11 Chicago Cuisine Critique January 29, 2011 at 11:31 am

Yum! These look amazing!
Chicago Cuisine Critique recently posted..Get Happy with Food

12 Kelly January 29, 2011 at 11:34 am

My favorite packaged store bought cookie are the Grandma’s cookies. I only see in the 2 packs in really high end places…like you know vending machines and gas station. But they are by far the best cookies…especially the peanut butter flavor. They are the best thing, hands down, about any road trip!

13 Heather T January 29, 2011 at 11:48 am

Wow that looks amazingly yummy. I just might make that for a super bowl party I’m going to!

14 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey January 29, 2011 at 1:04 pm

I’m pretty sure if I made these for my husband, I’d get the wife of the year award!!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..happy irish woman

15 Lisa January 29, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Those cream squares sound so easy and look so delectable. I just love cookies and cream anything. I have a linky party going on at my blog called “Sweets for a Saturday” and I’d like to invite you to stop by and link this up.
Lisa recently posted..Sweets for a Saturday 2

16 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine January 29, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Oh WOW those look good. Oreos aren’t my favorite cookie by far, but you sold me on the white chocolate cream part!!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Birthday Part II- Candle 79

17 Lauren @ Hungry Dancer January 29, 2011 at 1:34 pm

I have always LOVED Oreos and white chocolate!! I think I just died and went to heaven….
Lauren @ Hungry Dancer recently posted..Grocery Shopoholic

18 Stacie January 29, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Oh man…white chocolate is my weakness!
Stacie recently posted..How have I gone 22 years…

19 Lauren @ Sugar, Spice and Daisies January 29, 2011 at 2:01 pm

I might sound silly, but I love Halloween Oreos! All the other ones are just ok, but there is something about orange frosting… lol
Lauren @ Sugar, Spice and Daisies recently posted..Guess who got a cupcake!

20 Courtney January 30, 2011 at 10:12 am

NO WAY! Totally NOT crazy…it’s a toss up for me between the Halloween and the Spring ones. Love ‘em both! :)

21 Jen January 29, 2011 at 2:37 pm

those look AMAZING!
Jen recently posted..Fun with the Food Processor

22 Jessica Lee January 29, 2011 at 3:03 pm

girl that is a dangerous recipe! haha.
Jessica Lee recently posted..WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

23 Amy B @ Second City Randomness January 29, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Oreos… there are so many ways to take such a great thing and then make them even greater!
Amy B @ Second City Randomness recently posted..An Amy Day

24 Jenny (Fit Girl Foodie) January 29, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Oreos are definitely my favorite cookie so I was very excited to see these :)
Jenny (Fit Girl Foodie) recently posted..Friday Fruit Loops

25 Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) January 29, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I think Oreos are the only store bought cookies I like. I can’t believe you held out on us with this recipe! Shame on you!! :)
Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) recently posted..1388… Stuffed Shells

26 Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) January 29, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Sweetened condensed milk is my new favorite ingredient – makes whipping up desserts so easy. :) Favorite packaged cookie = lorna doones!
Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) recently posted..Funfetti Oatmeal

27 Grace January 29, 2011 at 7:58 pm

I don’t know what it is but I will ALWAYS have a place in my heart for Oreos. There is just something about them….i don’t know what it is that makes me love an extremely processed food but I do! I will have to make this recipe!
Grace recently posted..No Pictures Please!

28 Yena January 30, 2011 at 1:59 am

Sheer indulgence! That looks delicious – thanks for sharing :)
Yena recently posted..Irresistible Handmade Dumplings

29 CaSaundra January 30, 2011 at 9:00 am

Yup, you had me at white chocolate in the title, but the oreo cream made it 100 times better! My fav treat is an Oreo blizzard from DQ but this sounds amazing too!

30 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) January 30, 2011 at 10:22 am

oh. my. gosh.
no words, no words

i USED to love Nilla WAfers.. i would eat 3/4 of a box at a time.. those days are LONG GONE THOUGH, thank goodness
Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies) recently posted..The Big Carb Debate…

31 jae January 30, 2011 at 10:30 am

Courtney, I posted this link onto my friend’s facebook wall, and she echoed my statement:
GASM :) (in her case though, she said “omg this looks amazing, make them!”)
thanks for sharing the recipie! I cant wait to get my hands on these babies <3

32 Leslie January 30, 2011 at 5:11 pm

I saw you commented on my sister Julie’s blog, and I’m an oreo lover as well! That recipe is definitely print worthy :). Thanks for sharing! It looks absolutely delicious!

33 Taylor February 1, 2011 at 6:11 pm

I’m an Oreo lover too! I make this exact treat, but I also add in pretzels and either M&Ms or candy corn (depending on how much sweet I’m wanting). The pretzels make a great sweet n salty combo!

34 Courtney February 1, 2011 at 6:43 pm

What a great idea to add the pretzels! Will definitely be trying that one…thanks for the tip! :)

35 Laura April 28, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Just finished making these! Wow…DELICIOUS! Apparently my will power with these wasn’t too good…my stomach hurts from eating waayyy to much!! But sooo worth it!

36 Courtney April 28, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Hahaha…they are trouble, aren’t they?? But SO good! Glad you liked ‘em :)

37 Liz @ iheartvegetables November 10, 2011 at 2:32 pm

Oh goodness I’m SO making these!
Liz @ iheartvegetables recently posted..What I Ate [For a Low Calorie Dessert] Wednesday

38 Sarah Lynn November 21, 2011 at 12:41 pm

Thanks for the recipe! I’m going to make these tonight!
Sarah Lynn recently posted..Addiction / Restriction

39 Leta Delgado December 9, 2011 at 3:25 pm

I like how you think!! NO WAY! YAY!
Leta Delgado recently posted..Acne Tips

40 Fitness Wayne | Paleo Diet, Exercise and Weight Loss December 2, 2012 at 10:56 pm

Wow, the white chocolate orea squares look so good. I love white chocolate. I need to forget I ever saw this recipe so I don’t gain 100 pounds.
Fitness Wayne | Paleo Diet, Exercise and Weight Loss recently posted..Sunday Recipes