This Looks Familiar

by Courtney on September 3, 2011

I really had a good laugh this morning.

Shortly after I put up this morning’s post, I was looking at some of the pictures and couldn’t help but thinking, “Gosh, this looks really familiar.”

Sure enough, after going back through some older pictures, I meandered on over to our honeymoon page and quickly had my little inkling confirmed.

Last night…

Honeymoon…

IMG_0318crop (640x480)

Boy, you’d think we had no clothes?? Winking smile

*****

This morning, I was totally craving savory for breakfast. I’m telling you, it’s something about weekends!

We had some chopped veggies in the fridge leftover from Thursday night’s Veggie Pizza, so all I had to do this morning was toss ‘em in the pan, sauté them for a few minutes, and add in the eggs.

I then put half of them on a toasted English muffin with a slice of provolone cheese to make for one heavenly egg and cheese sandwich. FYI: Corn in the eggs was surprisingly awesome. YUM!

The rest of the morning was spent doing a little rushing around, completing this sweaty workout, and trying my best to make sure that I’d be ready on time for this evening. So far, so good! But I better jet before I make a fibber of myself…

Happy Saturday everyone! Smile

1 Kathryn @ Flopoodle September 3, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I almost never have savory food for breakfast, but veggie omelets (or just eggs and veggies) are one of my favorite meals any time of the day!
Kathryn @ Flopoodle recently posted..Randomly Delicious

2 Sweet and Savvy September 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm

That’s too funny that you guys have the same exact outfits on!

I am the exact opposite on weekents – I normally crave something really sweet!
Sweet and Savvy recently posted..Butterfly Blogging Award

3 Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health September 3, 2011 at 2:56 pm

Haha aw you two are so cute! Have so much fun at the wedding tonight!
Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Sleepy Time

4 Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews September 3, 2011 at 3:05 pm

That’s too funny that you both wore the same outfit as your honeymoon! By the way my post office already closed so your package will be mailed on Tuesday : )
Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews recently posted..Fall Fashion: Nacho Mama Tees Review & Giveaway

5 kayleigh September 3, 2011 at 4:38 pm

I never really have savory breakfasts unless I have an omelette, and I think the corn sounds like a really good addition to it!

6 nicole @ simply Nicole September 3, 2011 at 4:40 pm

You guys look the same in both pics! good thing you both are gorgeous!

7 Khushboo September 3, 2011 at 4:47 pm

As long as the crowd is different, it doesn’t count as ‘repeating’ ;)
Khushboo recently posted..Chicks before…

8 Mallory @ It's Only Life September 3, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Those outfits are super cute so I’m glad you’re getting a lot of use out of em! You make an adorable pair :)
Mallory @ It’s Only Life recently posted..It’s September, Which Means…

9 Emmarie @ Bananas and Beer September 3, 2011 at 6:20 pm

When you find something you like, stick with it. I guess that goes for breakfast and clothing for you. :)
Emmarie @ Bananas and Beer recently posted..My Chiropractic Tale

10 Ashley @ My Food 'N' Fitness Diaries September 3, 2011 at 7:03 pm

I love how you love ketchup just as much I do… I smother anything I can with the stuff! :)
Ashley @ My Food ‘N’ Fitness Diaries recently posted..Short But Sweet Camping Trip

11 Rosa - Fitness, Food, Fulfilled September 3, 2011 at 7:08 pm

That’s so funny! At least you parted your hair on the opposite side, otherwise, it’d be freaky! :)

Have fun this weekend!
Rosa – Fitness, Food, Fulfilled recently posted..My New Pet Purse

12 Candice September 3, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Im totally craving a savory breakfast.. we have had nothing but quick go to ones all week! You know an outfit is a keeper when you where it only to important events! Love the dress!
Candice recently posted..Zucchini Fries

13 Katie @ The Purposeful Woman September 3, 2011 at 11:54 pm

HA!!! That’s pretty cute :o) I might have to make Egg McMuffins for bfast!!! We had French toast tonight!!! :) Love bfast for dinner!
Katie @ The Purposeful Woman recently posted..Coffee, Roses, & Breakfast Nooks!!!

14 Alba&Dilek @TwoBaklavaStory September 4, 2011 at 12:23 am

The only difference I notice is that you parted your hair from a different side! :)
Alba&Dilek @TwoBaklavaStory recently posted..A day with mother BBB

15 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine September 4, 2011 at 7:42 am

Haha I love those pictures. That’s happened to me before too though- it seems I have a ton of clothes but only get photographed in the same ones over and over!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..The Bashful Banana

16 Erica @ For the Sake of Cake September 4, 2011 at 8:29 am

Hey, when an outfit works, it works, right? :-)
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Baking Break

17 colleen @ thegiftofmondays September 4, 2011 at 9:00 am

i LOVE your hair!!! i noticed the red right away and think it looks AMAZING!!!

happy sunday!!!
colleen @ thegiftofmondays recently posted..who told you that lie?

18 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy September 4, 2011 at 11:52 am

Hope you had a great time at the wedding! I’m guilty of wearing the same clothes on different occasions too..seems like they almost always get photographed, haha.
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Sunday

19 Lizzie September 4, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Hahaha love how your wearing the same clothes :) i
Lizzie recently posted..all things oatmeal {recipe round up!!}

20 Heather September 4, 2011 at 7:29 pm

Mmmm… corn in eggs. Great idea!
Heather recently posted..Ragged on Ragweed

21 Liz @ iheartvegetables September 5, 2011 at 11:25 am

hahah thats hilarious about the picture!
Liz @ iheartvegetables recently posted..The Labor-Less Weekend